FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 18

Sign in to follow this  

Thanks for this new episode Ross. =)

I hope things at Machinima.com get better for you.

Dear Ross Scott,

When you go to the Gargantuan part, don't put notarget, please or it will be no fun! Having the beast burn your ass would be funny but it would be stupid if the beast didn't see you.

- BrazilianKidFromEngland

"Look at me, look at me!" lol

Great work, once again!

That was...brilliant.

Your right...this stress and pressure seems to be having a positive effect on the writing for FM.

The jokes and puns were alot wittier than usual. And im not saying the usual is subpar...this one was just standout.

Honestly, I thought the quality of the last few episodes was going down a bit. It was seeming less like freeman's mind and more like some guy saying silly things while playing HL.

BUT!

This episode had my laughing out loud over and over again. It is honest to god one of the funniest things I've seen on the net for a long time!

Really really good, and really really funny! 10/10

I'm not too sure, but does the -h 672 -w 384

-GuyThatLikesFM

For FM the 832x624 is the best format for many people because it is a regular size.

it doens't need so much fast computer to runs it and it's like not so low resolution

For CP 1280x720 needs to stay tha we can see more details on the scenary etc.

FM and CP are THE BEST OF ALL MACHINIMAS!

Great job, by the time you get to FM HL2 I'd be willing to pay for it!

i love freeman's mind, the entire genre (is it a genre?) of speaking the thoughts of a character, escpecially someone like freeman, is just so funny.

Bravo, good sir.

is there any character-mind-speaky videos for portal?

I would love to see those.

Hell, I'd make them myself, if it weren't for the lack of money/time/motivation/skill... the list goes on...

anyway, I'm rambling.

Thanyou for releasing these great videos, and i look forward to all accursed farm productions.

Great episode Ross, made my day! Resolution is ok since this is HL we don't need more detail as you said.

I have a complain though. Gordon started to act unrealistic, I mean it's ok if he started to get crazy a bit but you shouldn't talk to other people in game as you are talking alone yourself like in this episode. Because they don't respond to you at all so it doesn't feel like Gordon talking. I think you should behave and talk normally, keep your thoughts for yourself and only answer if they tell Gordon something when you approach to someone. When you are gone do whatever Gordon feels.

Ross, this is one of your best ones yet. The way you manipulate the cheats to that everything seems so flowing is epic.

I have a question though, did you use noclip when going down the pipe in the elevator shaft, or did you modify its properties so that it functioned like a ladder?

Thanks.

Heath.

I've had trouble downloading the videos. When I wanna download one to show my friend who is still SOMEHOW an Internet "Virgin", they won't download. When I'm just watching them for kicks, they try to download themselves without me noticing...

Ross, are you trying to invade our computers?

Back on topic, I think that Mr. Scott should be worshipped for his godly imagination and his ability to have two extremely successful machinimas. YOU, SIR, ARE DESTINED FOR GREAT-NESS!!!

For widescreen I suggest: 768x432

if you can, record in that..

i could easily encode your eps for you, in extreme quality (while low size) x264 with AAC... i want to do that lol..

only problem is i would need your source files, the raw video and audio.. blahrg, troublesome.

For recording, do you use Lagarith? It's the best lossless codec... even better than HuffYUV.

Anyway Thanks a lot for Ep18... don't let machimina break you... and don't take the swine flu vaccine!

Chill..

Awesome as always. I can't believe how fast you're pushing the eps out, they're squeezing every bit of you. One would think they're desperate to see more eh?

I'm slowly turning into a Freeman's Mind Freeman. Sometimes I can almost hear you commenting on the world around me. Does that make me crazy? Who would care, I'm invisible anyway

Awesome episode! Last time I played through that section, I got stuck up on the top of the reactor just like Gordon did in this episode... I tried the pipe too, but the crazy cart got me.

I'm a little concerned about the established underwater blurriness effect... visual clarity while swimming is kind of important for upcoming challenges. Suggestions might be Gordon finally finding a helmet, or maybe a pair of swimming goggles? Also, an opportunity to get the 357 magnum revolver is coming up; will Gordon dual wield them gangsta style?

In great anticipation,

~ DCE

You need to relax a little Ross, I can see why you're so stressed out with the rushing and all, can't you like meditate or something?

Anyway, try getting some sleep and good luck with "The Tunnel" really looking forward to that one! xD

YES!!!

Its great to see what Freemans mind has come to