The Spyro the Dragon Thread

Sign in to follow this  

Not you, Kirkreng. I mean those who turned my topic into a Spyro game/ PSX game discussion instead of my original purpose.

I wanted to relish in the brotherhood of common interest in a purple dragon who talks and does fantastical things my smashing the fuck out of them with his head or lighting them the fuck on fire.

MLP fans get to enjoy their content freely, why can't I without being forced into a discussion about the actual games? We don't force the MLP discussions to be about the quality of the toys and their individual merits.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

You can discuss Spyro, as long as it is Spyro. It's in gaming because Spyro is purely a character from a game. You don't have to talk about the games alone, as long as it remains on-topic.

Loved the first three as "Spyro the Dragon" was my first PS1 game. Every Spyro game made after that raped my childhood.

In the old war of Crash vs Spyro I always went with Crash, but I have played a few Spyros and they are pretty fun. I don't really remember much from the remake games except Kuzco from Emperor's New Groove was a dragonfly. And I have played Spyro games on the PS2 in the same continuity that weren't bad.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."