The Spyro the Dragon Thread

Sign in to follow this  

Listen, you know that dragons are naturally better than any pony, they fly, dash, superdash, breathe fire, float in spirals of sparkles, get kisses from faeries (faeries love dragons), and generally are great at fucking shit up for evil people.

also skateboarding

pLIWD.png

If you support the Spyro cause, this would be the thread to discuss him and his generally badassery.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

i support the spyro cause!

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

Just kiddn'. But hey, there were a big dragons in the game. I support them.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

spike-%28n1301607486823%29.png

Well lucky enough MLP:FiM has best of both worlds.

7C8no.jpg

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

mlpfim_ep2450.png

He's a bit bigger than the dragons in Spyro, don't you think? ;)

Anyway, all Spyro games except the first 3 suck. The second is the best. The games aren't worth playing anymore. Especially with the latest one "Skylanders". He looks really messed up.

Oh, and Hunter is officially the most annoying character to ever be in a game. Prove me wrong.

Anyway, all Spyro games except the first 3 suck. The second is the best. The games aren't worth playing anymore. Especially with the latest one "Skylanders". He looks really messed up.

Oh, and Hunter is officially the most annoying character to ever be in a game. Prove me wrong.

I agree. I think the only ones worth enjoying are the first three, so I only will be referencing the first three games.

I also agree on the subject of Hunter, but I liked that picture of him.

ZwPF2.jpg

If you get to openly enjoy an irrelevant thing on this board, I should have the right to as well.

MOVE THIS SH*T OVER TO THE "GAMING IN GENERAL" BOARD.

Also, Spyro sucks, 'nuff said...

That's a damned good point. Moved to Gaming in General.

Spyro doesn't suck. The new games suck. It's just not something to obsess over unlike... other things... like anime...

Also, Spyro sucks, 'nuff said...

what spyro game?

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

There are better PS1 games...

196988_50233_front.jpg

Not to turn this into PSX game discussion, but I hated that game. Just saying.

Also:

8ekU88b-oyA

I don't know why but I remember really liking that.

(crash 3 image)

Not to do that same thing, but WHAAA????

You didn't find Crash 3 fun? Besides my own opinion, it's one of the most critically acclaimed games on ps1.

(crash 3 image)

Not to do that same thing, but WHAAA????

You didn't find Crash 3 fun? Besides my own opinion, it's one of the most critically acclaimed games on ps1.

Hated was a bit of an overstatement actually, but take it to the "Favorite PSX Games" thread I just started.

I actually only played Pyro on like one of those toys you get with your happy meal. Than again, I never had a Playstation or any other console for that matter.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You have corrupted my appreciation thread.

I am sickened.

You have corrupted my appreciation thread.

I am sickened.

What? I never said they were bad, just that i have never played any of them(except the happy meal one of course ;P).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯