FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 23

Sign in to follow this  

Hmm, I gotta start watching Civil Protection while FM is on break.

"There's also some glaring bugs in this episode which I didn't have time to attempt to fix. Many of the decals are missing, particularly the blood ones by the security guard you saw earlier."

I did not even notice it until you mentioned it. Like the stormtrooper in ANH smacking his head on the door, I think a lot of us just filter out those things without notice as we are so caught up in the story.

Love your videos man. It's always great to take a break from work and see that you've got a new one up. Thanks for making my day a lot more bearable.

LMFAO at Anonymous at 09:44:56! He can't write for crap!!

hey i have a question, i never really got to play the first half-life so does anybody know how far freemans mind has gone through the game? is the series about half way? or is there still many more hours of gameplay left?

Everyone needs to stop complaining about the month-delay for FM. He just gave you a sweet deal of episodes. Take what you have.

YAY!! a FM christmas present ^^

SHHHHHH

you didnt here it from me <.< >.>

He's about 1/4 through, I believe.

I'm kind of bummed about the delay. I understand why you're doing it and I'm excited for the tunnel, but next time you do something like this it would be nice if you staggered the freeman's mind episodes so that instead of getting four or five in two weeks and then none for one or two months we get one every week or two and then a cp. I guess I'll just have to rewatch the old ones for the billionth time :P

That download link is buggy for me, when I download the file the sound is missing, and if I'm in firefox it doesn't want to download at all, anyone got the same problem?

Watched on youtube though, great stuff gl on your other projects

Well Scott I gotta tell ya I love Freeman's Mind much more then Civil Protection.

Im not saying its bad I also love Civil Protection and I recommend it to many others.

That being said after seeing your trailer for the new Civil Protection Ive been DIEING to see what you are going to do with that episode.

So if I have to wait a month to see where you are going with this new Civil Protection so be it...Ill wait.

Because God knows Freeman isn't going anywhere.

*enter witty text*

We always knew that civil protection was your favorite project so i am happy to see you pick it up. Dont worry about losing any fans over letting us starve on your videos for some time, we will be here...

love FM but im also excited to see the new CP

its a little early but Merry Christmas to Ross Scott and his fans

Nice work, this has to be one of my favorite episodes. Good luck with Civil Protection.

Oh no. D:

A month without a visit from my good friend Mr. Freeman? Ah well, thought this is my favorite you should also work on CP and anything else you want to work on, perhaps sleep.

my degree is worth more than your life!!!

this is one of the best episodes out of the whole series. I love it.

CANT WAIT FOR CP. Is it really gonna take a whole month?

Hey, stupid question, why do you always skip over the first instances of new weapons? I know with the revolver it was to continue an earlier joke, but there was another one right in the way a little ways later you had to actually avoid, and with the shotgun there were multiple easily accessed ones that someone as curious as you portray Freeman would have bumped into.

I guess it's either to build some suspense or to make idiots like me rage, right?

Yo Ross... know what would be cool?

Releasing a mod of Half-Life, with your voice narration as it goes along... it'd be awesome.

"What beeping muppet? Posted by LaWlIgAgGeR at 07:40:48"

Beaker

No Freeman's Mind for a month? Well, that is disappointing.

Well, U Should work on the Civil Protection episode. I think it might be great.

Keep up the good work, Ross!