FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 23

Sign in to follow this  

47.jpg

Download 672x384 WMV (55MB)

Well sorry about the website being down for those who came here earlier. I still don't know what happened, which is bad, because it means it might happen again. I believe it's related to the company hosting the site. I haven't heard back from the person in charge of that yet, hopefully the site will hold before another screwup. In the meantime, here's what I wrote before that happened:

This episode is another 100% backtracking one, though if I remember correctly, this area is one of the biggest backtracking sessions in the whole game. It's also on the short side, but only because I like to pick good jumping off spots. A lot will happen in the one after this and I'll make that one as long as it needs to be. This episode is also a little bit coarser than most of the others, but my reasoning was Freeman is dealing with a lot of combat and having his goals frustrated, so his agitation level increases accordingly. On that note however, if you like this episode I think there's a good chance you'll like the mystery series I still plan to make, but haven't finished the pilot episode to. There's also some glaring bugs in this episode which I didn't have time to attempt to fix. Many of the decals are missing, particularly the blood ones by the security guard you saw earlier. This is a shortcoming of demo recording in the game and it seems to happen randomly. If I had more time I could rerecord until it didn't happen, but alas, you get this instead.

Speaking of time, this is going to be the last FM episode for quite a while, probably at least another month, but probably not more than 2. Hopefully the surge this month gave you some to tide you over. The short answer as to why is because I'll be resuming work on Civil Protection since NOTHING has gotten done on it since I started on the trailer. The long answer I'll explain in another post a day or two from now.

A month without Freeman's Mind...

I thought these frequent video releases were too good to be true. I hate it when I'm right.

im suprised gordon freeman didn't notice that the revolver didn't look like the average pistol hes been picking up

gordon, not you ross

BoyCoot! Boy-

I mean, A whole month I have to wait?! This is treason! Just kidding.

It is nice to know that you took a break to work on CP. And I can't wait to see the new pilot episode.

A month without freemans mind? NO! But alas its too late, the decision is made. Oh well hopefully you will finish CP in a timely fashion. Im not saying I hate CP but it takes so long to make and it always leaves me wanting more. Well good luck with your projects!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE VIDEOS MUST GO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT STOP PLEASSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I hate when my favourite T.V. shows go for christmas break, but I didn't know that included internet shows.

It was a great ride, I can't wait for the next episode and also Civil Protection will be great i'm sure. Good luck Ross you can do it!

Oh and to relate back to the last post you made about not posting stupid questions. I'm still waiting for you to tell me how to fix my toaster...I could google it, but that would be too easy.

Aw, a whole month? Oh well. I'm looking forward to the new CP!

Seems like a slow teleportation is in order to get through a month without FM.

I was wondering what happened to the tunnel! a break from freeman is OK if a new Civil Protection comes out.

ah dude y go on break i want new FM episo bu y no now mann dude dat sux ples mak new epsod son an possible!

Great ep. I liked it alot. "Come on i even asked nicely" was a great line.

I think Civil Protection suits your comedy style perfectly - can't wait for some more new eps!

you know, i don't think the world can survive without freeman's mind, because of all those aliens, but.. we will have to accept it.

5 stars oh and when are you going to make another

When you finish your whole Freeman's Mind series, are you going to make one for the other Half Life series? I think that will be great, but it will probably take you a long time.

Thanks for the surge! Loving the series.

Your hard work is greatly appreciated.