Show Ur Pets (Images be there)

I need to get a pic of Atlas sleeping. Usually he is lying spread out like in the pictures above, except his head and front legs are turned to the side. Somehow he finds that a comfortable position.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PWMPQ.jpg

I'm certain it's not the best picture to ever be taken, but I am relieved that my dog's not blinded by this... I apparently somehow forgot that my phone's camera flashes.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

He's part boxer and part basset.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

482954_420737717975435_266582366_n.jpg

My cat Keegan... no, I am not the one responsible for naming him. :problem: