several small updates

Sign in to follow this  

Nice to hear that You're working on the next Freeman's Mind. That's some great series, would be a shame if you ever dropped it without finishing it. Oh well, your decision. Anyway, that's good news, maybe all those whiners will shut up now. Have fun in your life!

Well ok then. Nice to know things are getting done. Progress!

is this''jerking npc'' glitch similar to the train episode of civil protection where his feet are moving even though hes standing still on the train if so you could freeze it there

Thanks for the update. We like to stay in the loop... otherwise we all start making stuff up and going a little crazy oin the boards.

I cant wait to see a next episode of FM or CP. But take your time, you cant rush art ..

FM is more fun than most TV shows, and the funniest show on Youtube. Take care man!

good luck fixing the bug.

cant wait for the tunnel episode, haven't seen the trailer you uploaded but hey who want spoilers?

Nice, it's good to hear things are working again. I hope you get the bugs worked out with Civil Protection.

hey ross im sorry about the glicht perhaps you should go into more detal about other than that they are movieing funny

thank you for working on the next fm

ps you need to watch barneys mind and shepards mind they are both awsome

looking forward to the next freeman's mind. Keep up the good work and i hope you find and kick the glitches arse for you're tunnel vid.

Good to hear your life isn't hell Ross! And good luck with your work.

That's a shame about the glitch - is it related to any recent updates in the source sdk / hammer? If something has changed, can you roll back to versions that worked for you?

Keep up the good work sir

Good to know, Ross. Thanks for leaving this peep; it'll get some of these whiners off your back. Glad to hear your life is not hell and that fans like me are not making it as such.

It's great to hear that you're back, I am eagerly awaiting the next video you throw at us no matter what it is. Though I must admit it's The Tunnel that I really want to see.

It seems unfair that you give us so much and yet no one gives you anything, well until you decide to accept donations I guess I will just have to make films to entertain you in return for the entertainment you have given us. I'm currently working on a machinima using your choreography guide and i've got a trailer up on youtube if you want to see it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VxCH72y1QY

I hope that you enjoy it.

Go Ross... get busy... get down with your bad self

Im glad to see your a little bit happy Scott, just remember to take a F****ing VACATION!!!!

Hmm....sorry to hear about your bug. Not surprised to see more of those glitches in demo smoother. Thank god your turtorial had instructions on coping with most of them.

Looking forward to the Tunnel, I've always liked Civil Protection better, partly on technical merit, as well as the wittier writing.

I can see why you dont want to accept donations and I have to say I'd probably agree with you. Donations are almost like investments - they expect returns.

Good to see you're doing alright.

Hey Ross. Good to hear from you. Thanks for the update.

Take care.

J.C.

P.S. I think 7 Civil Protection, 24 Freeman's Mind and 3 miscelaneous videos are more than enough to justify one small PayPal button...