several small updates

Sign in to follow this  

I wish I can play half life: source with high definition video settings. but I can't I'm just going to be stuck with this piece of shit computer, and the only thing wrong with it is that I need windows xp and a better graphics card.

Good work!

Also, I dont know if you're aware, but the Galaxy Gulp video on this site as well as youtube have developed a major bug with a problematic framerate and audio not being in sync. Im surprised that no-one else has picked up on this, but I just thought I would let you know anyway. Its probably only a case of re-uploading the video.

Leo BT, UK

I can't wait till another episode of FM will come out why doesn't Ross create freeman's mind 2 on half life 2 that would be awesome because I'm sick of the graphics in half life 1 and I can't play half life 2 (yet well im stuck with crappy ubuntu (linux)) well I will see it asap since I made your website my homepage on my browser I wish I had a better computer

Hurray for FM! I've been waiting for a while. I hope it will come out in the next week.

It's sad that there's another bug on The Tunnel, but as long as it comes out, it will be OK. : ) (smiley face)

Well thats great I hope that we can see it

c'mon Ross!!! open up an account! i'm sure there're more than just me that want to help you out man. It's great to hear your life's going good. Can't wait for your Freemans Mind. You have some great perseverance my friend, keep goin!

Ross, have you considered featuring your content on screwattack.com? If you are able to, that would be awesome too, I have no doubt civil protection and freeman's mind would get a lot of attention there too considering its a growing community of gamers. Who knows, maybe they'd even make a tee-shirt featuring something to do with one or each of your two video series for even more attention. I go to that site for all the best online content related to games.

Mr. Anonymous says:

You post a link/instructions, and I will donate some $cratch. Can't afford a lot, but I'm glad to contribute whatever I can! Even in today's economy, $10 will buy some gas or PB

hey all!

good to have you back on track ross.

btw, The Tunnel, is it acp episode? or just a random movie like the one in the space station?

anyway, gl with nea FM episode and all other stuff.

Can I suggest a special episode?

One with two screens.

The left will be you in real life being recorded saying the lines you are currently using in the right screen (The Freemans mind or Civil Protection episode).

Have you gone into consideration of doing machinima in a different game?

alright!!! this has to be the 5000th time i checked to see if the new fm was posted !!!!!!!!

@ awweaver:

Ross already has a YouTube channel, it's called chilledsanity