Sven Coop - a HL Coop modification.

Sign in to follow this  

Hey People (:

My graphics card died, so I had to resort to my trusty backup, a GeForce 7200GS. This card is not only crap now, it used to be crap back when it was initially launched. Anyway, looking for some cool HL mods i came across Sven Coop . This isn't only a HL coop mod, it has hundreds of community made campaigns, lots of custom skins, weapons, sounds etc etc etc... Here are some images:

osprey_small.jpg

Sven-Coop-Version-4.jpg

sven_4_0.jpg

The mod's only 597 megabytes and is installed in the HL folder in steamapps.

Who'd like to play? You won't regret it.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Ready anytime, I love this mod and still play it with friends on garena, if you have garena, I'm playing

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Add me, my account name is Luigi2806.

I don't have garena, sorry. We still need a couple more people, some campaigns are really tough and almost impossible to beat just by 2 or 3 persons :P

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

It is.

[attachment=0]STEAM.PNG[/attachment]

It's not always a good idea to show people which email is linked to your Steam account in case someone tries to nick it. Paranoid I know, but you never know....

Also people remember these names are case sensitive. ;)

You don't want to search the Steam Community for his name (as he's using the name Muzz it will only show up in there as that). You want to simply hit Add Friend, and that's where you put the account name. :)

Anyway, I've played Sven Coop in the past and it's pretty fun. I've only ever played it with 2-3 people though. I don't know how tough the maps will be with a small army of people. But it IS good fun. :D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

We should have a game together.

This is an excellent idea.

Will it work if I add non-steam half-life sven coop to steam then run the mod????

(Yes I have an illegal copy right now but I bought at least 10 legit half-lifes, they all got lost along with many other discs... so don't blame me, I think I paid Valve enough for half-life)

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Will it work if I add non-steam half-life sven coop to steam then run the mod????

(Yes I have an illegal copy right now but I bought at least 10 legit half-lifes, they all got lost along with many other discs... so don't blame me, I think I paid Valve enough for half-life)

I used to do that but not in steam, we'll have to give you the server's IPs.

It's not always a good idea to show people which email is linked to your Steam account in case someone tries to nick it. Paranoid I know, but you never know....

Also people remember these names are case sensitive. ;)

Post has been edited. Thanks

I've been meaning to play the HL2 version of the mod, but it is just too darn buggy.

I'm pretty sure there is no "HL2 version" of Sven Co-op, unless I'm greatly mistaken. There is Synergy, however; that might be what you're thinking of.

Actually Sven Coop 2 is being developped for the source engine.

M2 I added you =D

Actually Sven Coop 2 is being developped for the source engine.

I'm afraid I believe it was cancelled some time ago.

There is however Synergy that you can actually download through Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/17520

Synergy is co-op on the Source engine, and if memory serves it wasn't too bad when I last played it.