Nope Moments

Sign in to follow this  

If you don't know what they are, just follow suit to my example.

Example: Home alone, in the kitchen which is by a staircase to the basement. It's noon. Every light in basement is turned off. I'm making lunch. I hear a creaking noise come from downstairs. I ignore it. 5 minutes later hear a crash-like noise downstairs. Go to staircase. I have one foot out getting ready to go downstairs when I hear creaking start again. We have a rocking chair in the basement. NOPE!

Hi Friend.

This one time I was walking home from school, opened the front door and in that instant of the door opening I observe that my sister and my mom are arguing (do not largely consider the nature of this argument, unless you wish to speak with me about it in private). In one swift motion I was about to take a step inside but it ended up landing behind my other foot and I re-designated my objective from "Go home" to "head to 7-11 to get a slurpee while everything cools down".

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

i think he means IRL nope moments Andy. :lol:

well mine involves it being late at night arguing with my mom over stupid shit, then my dad coming down in the middle of it. he got involved, the argument had us practically screaming at each other to the point where he saw me start to clench my fists, so he just looked at me like "go ahead, punch me" "i dare you" and i was like NOPE! Challenge denied, fuck that, i like being conscious, you win this one old man...yea fighting dad is like pinning a Bicycle vs. a Tank...

what happened out of my head though is giving him the 1000 yard stare for a couple of seconds then walking away... :roll:

Playing Black Ops on Xbox when some guy joins the match and there's sex noises coming out of his mic. NOPE, I immediately quit.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Was at some camp about 7-8 years ago. There was a late night riflery competition going on between the adult leaders that I was watching. Was about to head back to my tent when I heard rattling coming from the only exit from the range. NOPE. I decided to wait a bit.

Retired Forum Moderator

Playing Engineer on TF2

Went on to speech

Pressed the button for NOPE.

"NOPE"

Pressed it multiple times

"NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE"

amidoinitrite.jpg

I was going to post something serious.

NOPE.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.