Project Zomboid

Sign in to follow this  

Project Zomboid is an indie game who still in pre-alpha stage, it will be a realistic zombie apocalypse survival simulator where you are just a regular folk trying to survive in a zombie infested city that has been sealed off and forgotten by the government, there will be no immunity in this game, there will be no evac in this game, there will be no escape plan nor revolution, and be sure, there will be no mercy.

"A sound mind in a sound body", in this game you wont only have to eat and tend to diseases to survive, your psychological health can be greatly damaged by a zombie apocalypse, if you go insane, your ability to survive will be seriously handicaped.

The game will also present a crafting feature who will allow you to combine an huge ammount of items to create new itmes to help you survive as well as the ability to build your own (not so safe) safehouse.

It still gonna take a while for this game to be finished but i do believe this can be the hottest shit since Minecraft.

http://projectzomboid.com/blog/

For the lulz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgYly2yNtfo
Edited by Guest (see edit history)

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

I think I've heard Totalbiscuit talking about this game during a mailbox. Sounds interesting enough... I'll be keeping my eye on this.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I go the free demo about an hour ago... Looks like it's my new addiction. Does the full version have any more storyline?

This is the first game I've ever pre-ordered (if it counts that way since it's pre-alpha). Just the feature list alone had me hooked. My main complaint right now is that I can't play it in fullscreen. I found this link, but the link provided doesn't even connect to anything now. It is pre-alpha though, so I'll probably just wait to play it until that becomes a standard feature.

I go the free demo about an hour ago... Looks like it's my new addiction. Does the full version have any more storyline?

They are fixing a few bugs and adding more dialogue and stuff

But so far it dont make all that difference.

Demo = version 0.1.4

Full version so far = version 0.1.5

It is pre-alpha though, so I'll probably just wait to play it until that becomes a standard feature.

I guess the only thing you can do is wait for new updates with the same fervor we wait for your new vids :lol:

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

I find the concept for this game to be quite intriguing, but I'm unsure about spending my money on it yet. Achron for example looked like it had a great concept etc, but it's been utterly slated by reviewers...I was close to buying it.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Just get the pre-alpha dude, here's a link - http://www.fileplanet.com/220702/220000/fileinfo/Project-Zomboid-Pre-Alpha-Tech-Demo

You can spend hours playing it, it hasn't progressed much from the pre-alpha ATM because it's still in pre-alpha so it's more to support the devs, but give it a go.

Is that legit? I thought that access to the pre-alpha came from pre-ordering at that people were illegally distributing it...

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."