Thought I'd just post this

Sign in to follow this  

Well as we all know, no one speaks English in Europe...

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

he's doing a bang-up job making us look bad.

thanks for helping the cause Brah. -.-

I believe the 'he' is a 'she', owing to the fact they say they are an 'American gamer girl'. :P

I just looked up that person, and found more posts from that thread but cannot view the thread myself. I tell you, it's people like this who give the US a bad name. :/

"ok i looked it up lol i am really laughing at u....$1 is equal to 0.73 european dollars lmao omg ur money is worthless!!! "

Same person, i lol'd

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Troll or not this is just funny to read:

"lol check the website your on idiots...battlefield.COM .COM is for american websites"

"i have never heard of this sweden so sorry"

"wrong again america has the highest income in the world sorry but that means americans have better computers on average and can test the game bette"

"America has the best schools and education system in the world if any country is most suited to beta testing a game it is America"

"why dont you learn some damn manners? i know for a fact a mac has great performance...the only pc better than a mac for gaming is an alienware gaming"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fortunately I don't believe that stupidity is purely an American thing. There are idiots all over the world. :(

Fortunately I don't believe that stupidity is purely an American thing. There are idiots all over the world. :(

Yes but the rest of the world seems to already pin the "stupid" factor on the American's the most so this doesn't help one bit.

"why dont you learn some damn manners? i know for a fact a mac has great performance...the only pc better than a mac for gaming is an alienware"

the only pc better than a mac for gaming is an alienware

alienware

I facedesked so hard I think I fractured my skull.

Retired Forum Moderator

After my last experience with one, never again. for the price they charged god was it mediocre.

Retired Forum Moderator

Alienware is like the Mac of PC gaming. Overpriced with pretty visuals, except they have the added bonus of being a piece of shit.