Broken Civil Protection Stuff

I couldn't help but notice that the link for the Halloween Safety episode of Civil Protection is broken with that 404 error, and the download link for the Oil's Well episode is broken as well. Could these be fixed? :(

Wait...wait...I know this is COMPLETELY COMPLETELY off-topic but, don't you have a Mass Effect fan fiction going on? I recognize your username. If so, just wanted to say, big fan.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Wait...wait...I know this is COMPLETELY COMPLETELY off-topic but, don't you have a Mass Effect fan fiction going on? I recognize your username. If so, just wanted to say, big fan.

You couldn't just PM him/her that question? T_T

anywho, I just noticed this and was on my way here to say it but I see someone beat me to it. XD Though I didn't notice the download link as I've already done that. O_o

Retired Forum Moderator

Thread derailed and Ross has been notified about the broken stuff.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs