Recoded the reputation system

It's identical from what you can see, but it was really ugly code-wise before (still is a bit, but meh, I over-obsess I guess). I'm only posting on it in case I did something horribly wrong somewhere and my tests at 3am failed to show the problem. As far as I can see it works fine. Please report any bugs.

It is possible to give reputation to yourself again...

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

WHAT? Nagisa, you accusing me of giving myself 12 reputation points just because i found out there was a glitch with the reputation system and my reputation changed from 6 to 18 in 3 minutes :roll: ? Now thats just rude :x

okay im just kidding :lol: ,but i had 12 reputation points that were lost in innocent testing...for science, anyway, can i have them back?

BTW is there anyway for you to know who is sending who reputation or to know how many reputation an user had in the past?

If the answer is no, thanks for noticing me :)

Click the profile button on one of your posts, then click User Reputation.

Subtle update: now when you press + or - and give/take reputation without an error (e.g. not logged in, not enough points) then it'll update the reputation instantly on the page without you reloading the page.

Uhh i just realised you took my rep points out of my reputation.....you know what? I just realised i dont care, lead on.