August update

Sign in to follow this  

Nice to hear from you Keep up the good work. I just happen to be one of who that really likes cp. Just a shame it takes so long compared to fm. I cant wait to see what you have made with civil protection

A própria VALVE não tem pressa em nos presentiar com o HL2 EP 3, porque vou ter pressa em um Episódio do FM?

Não tenha pressa! Sabemos que quando sair os próximos episódios eles serão ótimos como todos.

Parabéns pela Dedicação e pelo Talento!!!!!

Who are these people that are trying to pressure you into doing stuff?!

Immna headbutt em!

Meh, nice to see an update.... wait you're making a new site?....*goes to reread newsposts from days past*

"series for Half-Life 1" - So, the HL2 FM is confirmed! Yaay!

It's good to know that our grandchildren will live enough to see it.

Hey Ross, take ur time. also u should watch The other minds and consider doing a combined mind

I was going to say to stick to CP but okay, another FM! Woo hoo!

Ross, please don't be pressured in to doing an episode. Like you said, just do the 'to hell with all of you', and make what you want. Honestly, I find the people freaking out over a little bit of waiting to be complete shit-heads. Make what you want, when you want. It's YOUR decision.

-NinjaGoat

Thanks for all Ross. Your videos are awesome, I'm happy to see an update..

Keep it real Ross.

YOU RULES!

Based on your previous estimating estimates I estimate that you should be done with half-life 1 sometime in Q3 3427 and the next CP episode will follow shortly after... I have decided that rather than wait for that I shall cryogenically freeze myself in my basement, allowing me to, when I wake up, watch all the FM episodes in order, with no waiting in between episodes!

I deem this plan fool-proof and look forward to seeing you in 1417 years!

(I know your going as fast as you can, don't rush, keep up the good work)

When is The Tunnel coming out. Was it scrapped? Is it the next episode? Keep up the good work, and only listen to yourself, and your AccursedFarm followers. We know your time is YOURS and want to keep it that way.

I think maybe get a steady stream or schedule of Freeman's Mind episodes, and maybe work little by little for a schedule on CP. Now that you've got so many problems fixed or being fixed, you shouldn't have (knock on wood) much more that would impede progress. I understand how much a bitch Source SDK is, so I don't really expect or have any expectations for CP.

@Anonymous 22:13:17

Are you stupid? Is this why you ask stupid questions?

"Generic apathetic comment", Ross.

-Enter Animations

CP = awesome

FM = awesome

Why so stressed? Just do whichever you feel like doing. 85% of your fans wouldn't care if CP or FM came first.

It's that other 15% that whine and complain because they've never watched CP. ;D

<3

Real fans can wait. Look at Black Mesa Source

:P

Great, take as much time as you need. Don't worry too much about FM, we look more forward to CP.

FM and CP

I would encourage you to do a little of both alternating when you can. I can imagine that FM would be a nice break from trying to delve into the direction and fully created wolrd of CP.

I look forward to CP a lot more, as I am sure most of the posters here do, but as long as you progress like your web site, I am sure it'll be more than fine in the end. Thanks for the entertainment. It is appreciated.

I relized that things have been going shitty for you. Your video card burning out, The stupid hacker and one of your animator bails on you. I feel bad how things have been going and depending on any one giving shit about the videos.

Well hope it gose good for you

I'm a little confused at the part where you said, "The series for Half-Life 1". Are you going to move on to HL2 when it's over, or was it just some strange wording?