August update

Sign in to follow this  

You can take as long as you want on this videos, its totally worth the wait.

Also, man its been ages since you left an update. And they're always 'business' Updates. How come you never say Hey guys haven't talked to you in a while, hows it going on your end?

Just so we know your alive

We missed you.

Plase tell me you will do FM for HL:2 :>>>>

I know how you feel. It seems to happen with everyone. They keep pressuring you to hurry up with it, but in the end you just rick-roll them. Good machinimas take time. And the animation is annoying, but it's the main part of any machinima. I've been working two years on a movie out of two games called Morrowind and Oblivion, (The Elder Scrolls Three, and Four) and I'm just now getting done with the animations/actions, so I know how much time and effort it can take. Good job with you other Civil Protection videos, and I'm sure this one will be just as good, if not better!

I am sitting here going wow, you've definitely had some hardships putting this episode out. It's nice to see an artist that dosen't quit even when the going get's tough, you have pretty much worked through EVERYTHING technology could throw at you and you still remain loyal to your fans. That is the work of a great artist. Hope everything works out cause the fans are supporting you 100% of the way.

I personally don't mind about the length between videos, and don't care if the next one is CP or FM. But would it kill you to post on the main page more often? Even just once a week just to let us know that you have not abandoned the place.

"While things could easily change, I'm estimating I might be able to finish the series for Half-Life 1 by sometime in Q1 2011."

Isn't that a little hint of a Half-Life 2 Freeman's Mind?

I personally think you should say to hell with everyone and do the tunnel, because I think that the fact that we can go on here and watch your fantastic videos for free is enough that people can't really complain.

That's great! things are finally going you're way from the sounds of it (excluding the animator leaving). I'm guessing in that you are working on the tunnel episode as we speak. But yeah, things are going you're ways which is awesome for every one! keep it up Ross!

Sr.Ozy

I'm not sure if this has been asked in this specific form, so i'm going to just ask it anyway.

While I know you're not going to be releasing a DVD due to copyright issues, would you compile one large continuous video of all the episodes together available for download upon completion of the series? I would very much love to have a four hour long Freeman's mind video which contained his entire unedited adventure through Black Mesa and psychosis.

-FM ROCKS

-CP ROCKS

for what it's worth i don't care how soon FM and Civil protection are done...

I love all your work!

Good Sir, you're simply awesome. Keep up the good work!

Well I'm hoping that the tunnel will come out this October only joking it's great to see an update and hey any work is still work

Ooh, update. Nom nom nom. Also, video extras? Sounds excellent.

Thanks for keeping us updated and keep on the good work. Time isn't an issue here. It's not like were going anywhere. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

It's sad that seeing the number 150 causes me to want to make some sort of Pokemon-related statement.

I kinda enjoy finding a new episode after a long wait, it's like getting an unexpected care package in the mail.

Ooh, actually, I have a small suggestion. Could you do a gallery type thing showing storyboards of any of the work you do? If you make any of course. I'm just very curious about production in general and I'd love to see more of the behind the scenes stuff you do. And storyboards are always particularly interesting.

Ah... I love Freeman's Mind, so please do not be deterred and harassed by the impatient fanatical fans.

I'm sure there are still a bunch of fans that are patiently waiting, eager for time when you are able to create another episode.

You have to set your priorities straight, so you should go along with your original plan of making more Civil Protection episodes first~

If the fans don't like it, they shouldn't complain, the fact that you're doing this for free and for their entertainment should be reason enough for them to be nice and say what a good job your doing!

-Carma

To hell with CP, on with more FM!!!

While I appreciate your 'appeasement' episode, and the wording further fortifies my ego =) , I'm being honest when I say that I don't really require anything that you're not happy doing. I would like to see more episodes (of anything), but as I dabble with programming I know a taste of the pressure you go through, and I respect whatever decision you go with as these are YOUR series. You've just decided to share them with the world. If you want to spend a lot of time making an episode that YOU'RE happy with, then I'm happy.

Honestly, I'm easily 'appeased' with just these monthly updates, though I would be even more appeased if they were semimonthly. I'm just curious like that; I like knowing what one of my favorite artists is up to. =P

Anonymous at 07:36:04 is right. take your time. Like you, these people have a live and other things to do rather then go on here everyday. I am not saying your website is bad i am just saying check the site every week or so.