WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Everyone who watches this movie will understand....the movie is called "Watch Me" and it is so bad......it makes The Room look like a golden palace compared to shit

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

I've not seen a movie worse than Battlefield: Earth. It would have to be an impressively bad film to be worse than that.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I'm not sure how or why, but I've become very tolerant to bad movies over the recent years. I've seen both the Room and Watch Me, and while they're not great, I think I've definitely seen worse, especially in theaters this year (Transformers 3, Mr. Popper's Penguins, and Smurfs all come to mind). Don't even get me started on Sci-Fi Original Creature Feature Movies (or creature feature movies in general). I've seen some that will make people want to see The Room and possibly Watch Me.

Yeah, seriously... then again, it's not like I was expecting much from either movie... still, that doesn't mean the directors can't, you know, actually make a good movie (although Bay might lack the mental capacity to do so...)

Unfortunately directing is only half the job. Maybe he needs better writers so he can make a movie that's impressive past the explosions.

Any movie that makes "The Room" look good I HAVE TO see

I second that. And The Room is bad but somewhat enjoyable.

It's enjoyable because of how bad it is.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Bad movies are fun to make fun of while watching them. I used to have a group on skype, and we'd watch a movie and make fun of it every so often. Good times!

My friend walked out on "The American"

Also, I second Obsidian's creature feature post. Super-Croc VS. Giant Squid (I think that was the title) I didn't even bother watching. I don't watch movies if I know they'll be bad unless I have friends to help me analyze how bad it is. Otherwise, it's a complete waste of my time.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I kind of wish I recorded the commentary my group and I did on some of those movies. We didn't always watch bad ones, either; we got into a pretty funny conversation regarding family values while watching Toy Story 3.

When I was in 8th grade, I did a WALL-E's mind commentary. Everybody in my class loved it. They weren't even annoyed that I was talking through the whole movie.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time