More help needed

Sign in to follow this  

i might be able to get you somebody for the Black male role, and i could take a shot at the valley girl role. Although i am a dude, i have a special talent for doing voice roles.

Ross if you need any help with forum integration I would be glad to help as I know my way around Board software and php/mysql if need be

I was like, "Hey, I wonder if there's any new posts on accursed farms."

and then I was like, "I think i'll go see."

and Ross was like, "Yo, I need some more help with the Tunnel."

and I was like, "Woah, Ross needs help!"

and Ross was like, "I need sound guys, and voice actors..."

and I was like, "Dude! Ross really needs help!"

and Ross was like, "...I'm not done, I also need some gnarly programmers for my forum..."

and I was like, "Yeah man, I wish I could be on FM or CP or the pigeon film thing!"

and Ross was like, "...Will you shut the #!%@ up!"

and I was like, "..... ok."

*gnarly*

I dunno, you don't think you sound a bit too much like Ross already? I mean, Freeman could have a twin, or Curtis could come and pay a special role as Felix somewhere.

Dude, take a chill pill. You don't have any, just take one of those chill strips. You put it under your tongue, you chill.

Or, you know, just check inside Freeman's Locker for some Oxycodone.

Im not trying to sound greedy or anything but could Ross or Otto (Or ross's composer) finish the music for part 1 so ross might upload the tunnel pt1, finish the new FM episode, finish forums, reply to emails, and finnaly put up a donation box.

Dude, patience! Creating decent music isn't easy. 'Finshing the forums' is as his post says, not a trivial task as he has certain requirements that haven't been met yet (like integration with wordpress). Finishing the next FM episode, it'll be coming, but it's on top of all the other stuff he's trying to do, patience!

Finally, replying to emails....I expect he has hundreds he needs to reply to, and more will flood in each day. He is one man, not a PR department.

And with regards to the donation box, I would assume it's on the list along with all the other stuff he's trying to do.

The thing to take away from this post is: PATIENCE.

Sorry to point this out, but I thought I wad pretty clear I wasn't trying to sound greedy,unless you skipped the 1st sentence,which would be fine.

I can see the convenice of having a forum, but thibk that that since The tunnel has been in development for over a year, Ross probably wants that done first.So next time pls don't scold me over what I'm trying to say as politely possible.

I don't know. I find myself despising the copycats. You see, Freeman has such a rich character! He screams, swears, and is very... loud. He doesn't force stupid one-liners or joke about every single thing he sees. The other minds "shepard's, chels, etc." all seem less distinct. They are so obviously scripted, and the actors are always trying to be funny. For example- When freeman gets hit by the fan, he says "How are you supposed to turn that on without dying?! How are you even supposed to turn it off?!" That is not a forced joke, but it is funny! Now, in the other minds, which I don't watch enough to even quote, but enough to know they suck, the characters are always making fun of stuff or trying to be funny. Freeman doesn't do that. He is unintentionally funny, or at least, in his mind.

Not sure if anybody will see this up top so I am putting it down here as well, this is about the topic of calling in the other "Mind" makers. I find myself despising the copycats. You see, Freeman has such a rich character! He screams, swears, and is very… loud. He doesn’t force stupid one-liners or joke about every single thing he sees. The other minds “shepard’s, chels, etc.” all seem less distinct. They are so obviously scripted, and the actors are always trying to be funny. For example- When freeman gets hit by the fan, he says “How are you supposed to turn that on without dying?! How are you even supposed to turn it off?!” That is not a forced joke, but it is funny! Now, in the other minds, which I don’t watch enough to even quote, but enough to know they suck, the characters are always making fun of stuff or trying to be funny. Freeman doesn’t do that. He is unintentionally funny, or at least, in his mind.

I was hoping the smiling emoticons would get it across that I wasn't 'scolding' you at all.

I was simply stating things as they are. I read the first sentence just fine.

I saw the smiles dude. What thing on accursed farms do you want most? I personally would like things in this order, yet some won't matter anyway

1. a way to edit comments. [mod's note: I can ]

2. Some sort of t shirts (that would be boss!)

3. Donation box if no t shirt option.

4. Black Mesa to be released. [ik this isn't related to this website, I just want to mention it:) ]

5. Maybe forums, but I don't believe ross should multi task this much. (These are my opinions)

What else should go on this website?