More help needed

Sign in to follow this  

Different characters require different attitudes, and none of us are comedians like Ross is, we're just average people making our own average machinima's. Besides, people have said they like our styles, so we continue to make these to provide free entertainment. Our goal isn't to please everyone, just to please the people who like our series.

No, I howl at the moon, mumbling listlessly about how I c

Need a grabbling hook, wishing for nothing more but a tail and the ability to blow people up with my mind

The end is nigh! Oh the humanity! Think of the Children! Save the Whales! Don't do drugs! Happy Birthday! Hallelujah! Gesundheit.

..............I love Caboose moments.

Hey guys check this out its a video that basically explains why ross' vids take SO DAMN LONG to make. its an interview between him and Nar Williams (story mode host)

*ian whistles casually and turns away looking out a window*

*edits more comments*

To be perfectly honest, I was going to edit your comment saying we can edit them, but I never went through with it. Now look! I'm being blamed for something I considered doing!

Just a bit of a side note, but the stereotypical New Jersey accent is actually a New York City accent. There's a lot of NYC transplants who live around North Jersey. Most of Jersey don't sound like the stereotype - mainly those of Italian descent in the northeastern area, close to the city. You might find it easier to find accents that fit or are close to the stereotype if you ask for NYC natives.