The Rule Game

Sign in to follow this  

You ignored my rule, so I'm ignoring yours. =(

The next post must say something so funny that I'll give it reputation. If it doesn't, then I will take reputation =O

Hopefully this quote counts for the rule in the previous post. And I'm sorry Nagisa, I totally misread your post as four or less, not 'less than four', sorry. :(

The next post must be blue.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

This post is not red.

The next post shall sound like Maxbun

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Oh God THIS game! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY RULES!! THIS IS TOO HARD! Even with my Doctorate degree from MIT, I never had to jump through this many hoops! Except for that one time when we tried to turn my dorm hallway into a wormhole by arranging hula-hoops in line down the hallway. Then I had to jump through a lot of hoops. That was fun...

The next post must be a palindrome.

Nej4xJe4Tdg

sdrawkcab eb tsum tsop txen

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

.la driew s'ti esuaceb edils ti tel ll'I tub, emordnilap a ton si gnos elohw taht ,yllacinhcet

:sesab lla revoc ot tsuj dna

[attachment=0]backwards.png[/attachment]

Next post must be a pangram (a sentence that contains every letter of the alphabet). Bonus points for efficiency and originality.

Waxy and quivering, jocks fumble the pizza.

The next post must be as garrulous as possible.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Listen Sub...or do you prefer Sublime? you know what? i'm calling you Seth. Anyway Epsilon, what does your signature mean? i mean, it's supposed to be funny right? or maybe quirky...that's a funny word "quirky"..."quuuirky". but what were we talking about? oh right! how funny train jokes are. do you know any? i think i knew one, it was so damn funny too! hmm, i think it went what does a train have in common with a railroad...no, that's not it...i think it was airplane...or was it squirrel? I think i'm getting off the subject matter of what happens when i'm caught singing in a hairbrush, that was so embarrassing! has that ever happened to you? getting caught doing something embarrassing...not saying you're an embarrassing person or anything! God, you are SUCH a good listener! are you only doing it to be nice? like, are you even listening to me at all? people say i talk too much. can you believe that? i know! it surprised me too! yea but, i know you have stuff to do, people to see, hoes to slap, that sort of thing. i'm joking i'm joking, you probably respect women alot! that's sort of funny though, you didn't even seem mad at the "slapping hoes" allegation...do you do it? i mean i won't judge you if you do! i'm just saying that's a tiny bit messed up. anyway, the next post has to say "we should all fear Lord sinister" after you use an article. i'm talking about Grammar articles of course! like "the or "an". those might not be articles though...i think they are, but why are articles called that? aren't articles supposed to be in newspapers and stuff? reminds me of this one time in English class when the teacher asked us to give an example on an article...i pointed to a newspaper article! she gave me detention. why? i don't understand what i did wrong, did she think i was being a smart ass? hey Seth, why are you staring at a gun? that's a funny word: "gun" "Ghun" Guuuuun". isn't it funny to you? hey! get that pistol out of your mouth!

Uh... you forgot a rule.

The next post must be in vowels only (movie reference).

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Listen Sub...or do you prefer Sublime? you know what? i'm calling you Seth. Anyway Epsilon, what does your signature mean? i mean, it's supposed to be funny right? or maybe quirky...that's a funny word "quirky"..."quuuirky". but what were we talking about? oh right! how funny train jokes are. do you know any? i think i knew one, it was so damn funny too! hmm, i think it went what does a train have in common with a railroad...no, that's not it...i think it was airplane...or was it squirrel? I think i'm getting off the subject matter of what happens when i'm caught singing in a hairbrush, that was so embarrassing! has that ever happened to you? getting caught doing something embarrassing...not saying you're an embarrassing person or anything! God, you are SUCH a good listener! are you only doing it to be nice? like, are you even listening to me at all? people say i talk too much. can you believe that? i know! it surprised me too! yea but, i know you have stuff to do, people to see, hoes to slap, that sort of thing. i'm joking i'm joking, you probably respect women alot! that's sort of funny though, you didn't even seem mad at the "slapping hoes" allegation...do you do it? i mean i won't judge you if you do! i'm just saying that's a tiny bit messed up. anyway, the next post has to say "we should all fear Lord sinister" after you use an article. i'm talking about Grammar articles of course! like "the or "an". those might not be articles though...i think they are, but why are articles called that? aren't articles supposed to be in newspapers and stuff? reminds me of this one time in English class when the teacher asked us to give an example on an article...i pointed to a newspaper article! she gave me detention. why? i don't understand what i did wrong, did she think i was being a smart ass? hey Seth, why are you staring at a gun? that's a funny word: "gun" "Ghun" Guuuuun". isn't it funny to you? hey! get that pistol out of your mouth!

no i didn't. you should have read it more carefully. :P

Hey! What's going on here. Damn all you crazy kids with your internets, and the googling, and the we should all fear Lord sinister.

The next post can only contain words 4 letters or less.

This has four word.

The next post must be in vowels only (movie reference).

Oy! Eau ae aa ai.

I guess it would be roughly "Hey! Water one lava sloth."

EDIT: Forgot to put a rule.

Next post must use at least 2 Q without a U words.

I used my computer with its standard qwerty keyboard to determine that the qanun is a type of harp.

[attachment=0]1320293732257 (1).jpg[/attachment]

I'm not sure what you mean by that, so I'll just double post every word.

I'm not sure what you mean by that, so I'll just double post every word.

The next post must be entirely in Pig Latin.

Iway asway opinghay orfay isthay:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLS4Ki5sQOsmMnOlNK3zgn6Tkjrxo-An-vPcS6NPzqGjEIArzU

orfay eferenceray eesay isthay: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/doubles-guy

ethay extnay ostpay ouldshay emonstrateday ethay user'sway

orumfay ummoningsay illsskay

(Sorry, I'm not a meme person)

Edit:

z_spawn Tank

The next post must contain five words, first word must start wit "Z", the next "Q", next word "X", and the last word must start with "K".

erm... I guess noone wanted to attempt that, and neither do I, skipped! =O

The next post must not be by me. That's easy, isn't it?

Hi, Billy Mays here with another fantastic product. It's called Reviv-all. Simply pour it over any grave and WOW! The dead person that was previously down there is now alive and kicking. Watch as I shoot my cameraman through the head with this Desert Eagle! Now I just pour the Reviv-All over his corpse and Shazam! That's the gypsy magic of Reviv-All, baby! Now, if you just pour some Oxy-Clean on that, you get all the deep, dried-in blood stains out. All for only 70 easy payments of $1995

The next post has to be written the way Boomhower would say it. (From king of the Hill)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time