The Rule Game

Sign in to follow this  

All you have to do is post a rule (with some kind of random post before it)... But the next post has to follow that rule. So for example if I posted the rule "The post below can't have any vowels in it", then the next rule would have to exist without vowels! Though if someone posts a stupid rule that can't possibly be followed, feel free to ignore it (though, if someone does something like "the post below can't contain any text", if you can be bothered then feel free to follow it by posting images!). Rules don't have to follow those rules. Just the post. But make sure you're not lazy with the post. It can be anything, a movie quote, a script, some ramblings, complaints... anything... Just make sure it follows the rule!

So... Someone else go first!

the post below must not contain the letter E.

be creative!

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

My favorit c r al is Ch rios.

Th post b low m must rhym .

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Here I sit

Broken hearted

Tried to shit

But only farted

The pot below must type using only leet speak.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

file.php?avatar=55_1322875084.jpg, file.php?avatar=326_1322536429.jpg, file.php?avatar=3510_1322698231.jpg and I were walking down internet lane when file.php?avatar=2441_1322885453.jpg jumped out from the shadows.

file.php?avatar=326_1322536429.jpg lifted his musket to fire, but file.php?avatar=2441_1322885453.jpg knocked it out of his hands. file.php?avatar=55_1322875084.jpg started coding a defence but file.php?avatar=2441_1322885453.jpg broke her computer, again. file.php?avatar=3510_1322698231.jpg and I both charged at him, relying on our years of training. We didn't stand a chance. file.php?avatar=2441_1322885453.jpg had us on our backs before we knew what happened. We were lucky though, before file.php?avatar=2441_1322885453.jpg could deliver the finishing blow, file.php?avatar=2683_1322843922.gif and file.php?avatar=381_1323366983.gif walked around the corner. Not even file.php?avatar=2441_1322885453.jpg could fight file.php?avatar=381_1323366983.gif being ubercharged by file.php?avatar=2683_1322843922.gif. It was over, the great file.php?avatar=2441_1322885453.jpg was finally defeated and peace returned to the internets.

Oh yes, a rule. The next post cannot have any letters, only numbers.

/\/3*† ℗05†3® ©@/\/'† |-|@\/3 @ "†" |/\/ †|-|3|® ℗05†.

And ha pos is why we shouldn' have hese damned silly rules. Everyone should have ha 's ins ead. :D

he nex pos mus con ain 10 apos rophes. :)

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

In binary this has exactly ' ' 10 apostrophes.

The Next post must use Al Bhed to type out their favorite movie quote.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Oui'na ymfyoc kuhhy ryja bnupmasc mevdehk y puto eh uha beala. Ybbynahdmo dra pacd drehk du tu ec lid ib y lunbca ehdu ceq bealac yht bema ed ymm dukadran. Yht frah oui kud ouin ceq bealac, oui kuddy kad net uv dras, palyica ed'c hu kuut mayjehk ed eh dra taab vnaawa vun ouin sis du teclujan, huf ec ed? Drah E rayn dra pacd drehk du tu ec vaat dras du bekc. Oui kud du cdynja dra bekc vun y vaf tyoc, drah dra cekrd uv y lrubbat-ib puto femm muug mega linno du y beccrayt. Oui kuddy cryja dra raytc uv ouin jeldesc, yht bimm dra daadr uid vun dra cyga uv dra bekkeac' tekacdeuh. Oui luimt tu drec yvdanfyntc, uv luinca, pid oui tuh'd fyhd du ku ceajeh' drnuikr bek cred, huf tu oui? Drao femm ku drnuikr puha mega piddan. Oui haat yd maycd ceqdaah bekc du vehecr dra zup eh uha ceddehk, cu pa fyno uv yho syh fru gaabc y bek vyns. Drao femm ku drnuikr y puto dryd faekrc 200 buihtc eh ypuid aekrd sehidac. Dryd sayhc dryd y cehkma bek lyh luhcisa dfu buihtc uv ihluugat vmacr ajano sehida. Rahla dra aqbnacceuh, "yc knaato yc y bek".

The next post must contain TEN commas (THERE WILL BE NO ESCAPE FROM MY RULE THIS TIME, PSYCHOTIC NINJA :P).

Ten commas, such an excessive amount of pausing, division, and delay in the sentence--imposed arbitrarily, at random, without cause or reason, upon this post. Why? Why, are ten commas needed here, I ask? Now, its time for my own rules to be inacted. Here it is, the next post shall be written in the style with which the Gman speaks, example, for those unenlightened, below: [youtube]mRtT4HHQef0[/youtube]

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

But, in the...rules, we define them in our....posts the confluence of which seems.....well, I'll leave that, up to our, peers....

The post that follows....will be...devoid of all letters...of d....

I can't help but wish... When will life be without those annoying pears? I mean really! Who likes pears? Absolutely noone! Everyone hates pears! So why so peary? Because I'm typing jibberish without an evil letter. This is suprisingly easy. Thanks for picking an easy one, Sinister. I like trains, etc.

The next post will have to be as formal as possible, as if you were writing to a queen.

lol, that letter is so easy to leave out

NOTE TO KIRKRENG: You used the opposite of the rule, sorry.

To whom it may concern,

I have recently been informed that Ms. Nagisa Furukawa has not too recently become obsessed with Japanese animated films, also known as "anime". I request that the previously mentioned madam is to be detained and given psychological therapy until such desires are removed from her system.

Regards,

A. Death

---

The next post must be a summary of Half Life 2's story in 2 words.

Last hope.

The next post must contain no vowels. ;)

Héllô, thïs ïs â pôst wïthôùt vôwéls. Âs yôù cân séé, Î thôùght ôf â wây tô cïrcùmvént ït ând stïll léâvé ït réâdâblé. Î hôpé yôù énjôy thïs pôïntléss pôst whïch ïs jùst gôïng tô bé mé côntïnùâsly typïng wïthôùt stôppïng. Î wôndér whât kïnd ôf âbsôlùté drïbblé yôù'ré réâdïng rïght nôw. Î méân, cômé ôn. Î'm nôt stôppïng. Nô bréâks, nôt évén whén Î hït thé fùll stôp bùttôn. Thât rémïnds mé ôf â tïmé thât névér hâppénéd, sô ït dôésn't réâlly. Ôh, whât âm Î sâyïng? Î hâvén't évén mâdé â mïstâké thât Î'vé nôtïcéd yét, ând ïf Î hâvé Î wôn't bé côrréctïng ït. Î dôn't knôw. Î réâlly dôn't knôw. Whât âm Î typïng âgâïn? Ôh yés, nôthïng. Cômé ôn, hùrry ùp. Îs thïs lông énôùgh yét? Hôw âbôùt thôsé péârs?

-------------------------

I really hope I don't get ninja'd. Anyway, the next post must be written using words that are less than four characters long only. It must also contain at least 10 different words.

The next post must turn all of the a's, i's, e's, o's and u's in to any of these as the user wills: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0. ;)

You ignored my rule, so I'm ignoring yours. =(

The next post must say something so funny that I'll give it reputation. If it doesn't, then I will take reputation =O

Fuck. Now I know why no one else has posted in this. Aw geez oh no aw geez what do I say? Uh...

The next post must contain infinitely more Nagisa.

Please don't kill me!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."