False Quotes

Sign in to follow this  

Essentially, use your BBCode skills to make it seem like someone said something they never said. Fir example

Me and Bill just had the greatest, hottest, kinkiest sex, ever.
I think I'm going to put my marriage proposal to Alyxx on the inside of the next condom I use

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Who says I didn't say that? :P

Hey guys, I've been considering getting a sex change. Could everybody start calling me Jill from now on?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Why does my namesake suck so much ass. I mean, she's a disgrace to ponies of all kind.

I'm a stupid fat bitch who deserves to be burned in hellfire or whatever the hell it was Fluttershy said

I make it seem like people say bad things about themselves because of my insecurities of being a stupid, fat bitch that deserves to be burned in hellfire.

Hey, let's all gang up on Zach and make him feel like a total asshole when he's already been in a mental institution this month for depression and suicidal impulses!

And I'll throw in a little sucker punch at the end to make him look like a lying drama queen

I'm going to be the best!

Like no mod ever was!

To warn them is my real test!

To ban them is my cause!

Woo-oo-oo-ooo!

I judge across the land!

Banning far and wide!

To catch the evil of spam bots trying tooo hide!

Moderation!

It's just me and you!

I have more power to abuse!

Moderation!

Oh-oh you're all my friend!

But fuck up and your user-ship will eeeend!

Moderation!

Try to Ban them AAALLL!

Try to ban them AAAALLL!

MODERATION!

Guys, this is about my abnormally large breasts. They're tumors. I'll have to get them removed if I want to live. Expect a new avatar.