problems while animating in sorce sdk

Sign in to follow this  

I have some experience with source sdk's hammer editor and I'm decent at making maps, but really how hard is it to use source sdk's face poser and model viewer to make animations. Ross has mentioned a large amount of bugs while while animating in source skd, what are some of those bugs. Are they so bad as to make the program crash or just small ones that make it harder to animate such the model don't always preform the animation you assigned it.

Moved to proper forum.

Most of the bugs we see are just hammer being finicky. ie when attaching a prop or npc to a train, it will be facing the wrong way in hammer but the right way when you run the map. Also when running the map an npc may be dragging his legs like a bad Gmod video and all you'll have to do to fix it is move the npc a little Hammer.

This Is A signature That is Working.

Moved to proper forum.

Most of the bugs we see are just hammer being finicky. ie when attaching a prop or npc to a train, it will be facing the wrong way in hammer but the right way when you run the map. Also when running the map an npc may be dragging his legs like a bad Gmod video and all you'll have to do to fix it is move the npc a little Hammer.

thanks for your help and sorry for posting it in the wrong form the second i posted this i realized my mistake