A Red Letter Day

Sign in to follow this  

I guess I'll join in. Couldn't hurt, Valve is usually more responsive to their fans than most companies, maybe it'll accomplish something, maybe not.

You cheaters... :? oookay, I'll admit, I've never legitimately beaten Half Life 1. The ending parts of Xen always break me down, and cheats are too easy to use.

Anyway, I'll be taking part tomorrow. I have an award ceremony at that time, but I'll leave Half Life 2 running while I'm out.

I finished HL1 with no cheats on hard, but I just noclipped through the Xen portion of Blue Shift, that expansion was so shit compared to OpForce.

Okay, i did my 40 minutes share by making prop stairs (prop surfing is for noobs) to fool around with the game.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Peak players: 13,216

That was just sad... Considering 40,000 people joined the group for the event, It's just pathetic that only 13k managed to get on at once.

Peak players: 13,216

That was just sad... Considering 40,000 people joined the group for the event, It's just pathetic that only 13k managed to get on at once.

Kind of reminds me of the Modern Warfare 2 boycott. >

Image of the boycott that I pulled off Google images. >

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."