Help With School Work

Sign in to follow this  

The idea is that this can be a collective thread for everyone to help each other with schoolwork, projects, etc.

First of all, I need help. I have a prompt for English on world problems. The problem has to be focused on one certain region (preferably a country), so you can't do something like "World Hunger." The problem also can't be overdone or unoriginal (Child Army in Africa.) Finally, it has to be outside the North American continent. The essay has to present a solution to the issue, has to be 8-10 pages long and we have to use sources and stuff. I need a good topic and a good way to go about writing it. PLEASE HELP!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

The suffering going on in Syria I think it is, that might make a topic you could write 8-10 pages on.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Try overpopulation in African or Eastern Asia countries.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

I went with Lord Sinister's idea (No offense, razor. Your idea was just too broad.) Thank you SOOOO MUCH! I need to give you moar REP!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I went with Lord Sinister's idea (No offense, razor. Your idea was just too broad.) Thank you SOOOO MUCH! I need to give you moar REP!

Glad I could help! :D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."