My Freeman Fanfiction! Enjoyable to read!

Sign in to follow this  

Well yes, I invite you to read some of my fan fiction stories of Gordon of course. Doing some light self-promotion :)

I write since always but I've started writing in English as an experiment and took Gordon as my subject as I wanted to have maximum pleasure :P in using this difficult language ;) I even started an erotic story 8-)

So, lot's of to choose from. I give you some of the fanfics!Hope you'll give them a chance:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7908032/1/A_Doubtful_Adventure_of_Gordon_Freeman

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7924832/1/Gordons_Stash_The_Times_Before_Black_Mesa

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7937368/1/Broken_Heart_Freeman_Times_Before_Black_Mesa

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7982473/1/A_man_of_few_words_and_many_talents Gordon & Alyx! :)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8031522/1/I_was_Gordon_Freeman_once_and_felt_like_protecting My Dream as Freeman - Yes, I played too much HL 2 a few night in a row and I dreamed I'm actually him! :P Yeah , I'm a psychofan.... Stopped playing so much after that.... :roll:

I love writing and I always think I want readers to enjoy my stories! :oops:

Please feel free to comment!

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Oh wow! Well I just want people to enjoy it if they like the stories. I don't really like criticism or advices of my writing, esp. that in Polish I don't do any of the mistakes I do in English and my vocabulary is 5 times more varied :P

I preserved my writing style though ;)

And I'm almost allergic on "tips for improvement" as I've learnt to write stories all by myself and avoided any tips for improvement from other people every time someone wanted to advice something....

Yeah, long way to say "no, thank you". ;)

If I ever feel like it and you feel like it too, I'll ask you for that :)

Alright, fair enough. It's sorta rude to assume people want advice and such, So i always ask. At any rate, I'll read your stories. Also, I don't find that hard to believe, many people who are multilingual usually sound far more eloquent in their native language. could you imagine how i'd sound if i tried speaking Polish? :lol: I bet it'd be difficult to imagine i graduated high school.

LOLZ ;) Well, nice you asked, because I actually find it rude if someone assumes I even need improvemen :P My style was overloaded and pretty chaotic when I started writing stories... when I was more or less 11 ;)

So you are one of these nice people... Many times, not considering obvious grammar mistakes, the good/bad story is a question of your taste, not a real criticism.... At least I noticed that on my Polish stories opinions.... Can't please all the people! Polish is one of the hardest languages to learn....I almost doubt how my country is not an economic empire yet, if we can use this freakin super complexed language all the time! :D

I like them. Even with grammatic mistakes, the sories are well written. Though I'm not a big fan of romantic fantasy stories.

I think I know that feeling when you're trying to translate something good to english but there is less or drier phrasing you could use and it looses information. Information about semantic variations, accentuation, feelings.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

I like them. Even with grammatic mistakes, the sories are well written. Though I'm not a big fan of romantic fantasy stories.

I think I know that feeling when you're trying to translate something good to english but there is less or drier phrasing you could use and it looses information. Information about semantic variations, accentuation, feelings.

Thanks saja! ;)

It really makes me feel happier ;)

I know there are gramatic mistakes but I just keep on writing, if I was focuisng on that, I'd write maybe half of it ;) I love to write so it's so nice!!! Which story you liked the most? ;-)

However, I haven't translated these stories to English, I wrote them originally in English as an experiemnt, which actually works! It misses lots of vocabulary and some ease that I use in Polish but the style and dialogues are exactly as I do it in Polish ;)

I like the first one the most because, in my opinion Freeman is behaving and acting more like the Freeman we hear during Freeman's mind than in the other stories.

I think "The broken heart" tells a story about our hero in way that I can relate with a little bit. I mean I have never used drugs (except for alcoholic drinks like tequila. Yeah I like tequila.). Apart from that pretty much everything has happened to me at least one time.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

Yeah, I used a bunch of Ross' Gordon to construct my Gordon, but I wanted to make him a nicer and more human person ;)

In the stories when he is younger, his personality is also different, because he's changed ;)

Wow, it's nice you can relate to the "Broken heart story" because I got one message from a guy who was complaining and hated the idea of Freeman being so weak and as he said "with no balls" or guts :D He just couldn't stand that!

But as we all can see, you can make Freeman any kind of personality you want and Ross gets a credit for giving me very interesting base to develop Gordon. I have to remind you that I didn't write it to fit FM protagonist, but to feed my own idea of Gordon ;)