Interesting and scary? insight on USA election day

Sign in to follow this  

http://soapboxderpy.com/

"Microsoft announced that Halo 4 will be released on November 6th. Our presidential election between Mitt Romney and Obama is on November 6th. Naturally people began to hypothesize there might possibly be a connection between these two big events. Is it conceivable that republican nominee Mitt Romney might benefit from Halo 4’s release on election day?

The theory goes something like this: The target demographic for Halo 4 is teens and young adults who tend to vote democratic. This presidential election is already turning out to be very divisive and analysts say it’ll be a close one. Thus releasing Halo 4 on election day could conceivably keep a sizable portion of Obama’s key voters away from the polling booths."

Geez, that would suck. But it also seems ridiculous for me....

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Hmmm, this one looks interesting. Halo sales vs votes. The day vidyagaemz changed the course of US history.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Hmmm, this one looks interesting. Halo sales vs votes. The day vidyagaemz changed the course of US history.

I hope not! :roll:

I don't think this will have much of an impact because this demographic going to buy Halo 4 probably wasn't going to vote anyways.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

This cannot seriously be real.

I'm not sure. This is America :D and you (American people) have surprised me in so many ways already.

For example, you almost don't have sidewalks in your country, walking to a store is a rarity (the same as walking just for walking, which is extremely good for your health) and there is about 10 times more police in the streets than in my country, and yet, the crime rate is not dropping :) and prisons are overfloated....

I suspect that date was set with no idea of the election in mind honestly. They were probably just thinking of CoD's yearly early November date.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I'm not sure. This is America :D and you (American people) have surprised me in so many ways already.

For example, you almost don't have sidewalks in your country, walking to a store is a rarity (the same as walking just for walking, which is extremely good for your health) and there is about 10 times more police in the streets than in my country, and yet, the crime rate is not dropping :) and prisons are overfloated....

What do you mean, "You (American people)"? You some kind of bigot? We don't take kindly to that kind of talk up here in the North!

...No, wait... Let me try again.

I don't know where you heard that we don't have sidewalks. I often walk on sidewalks when I walk places. I do not often walk places however because I live in rural area. But all the cities I've visited have sidewalks and an abundance of pedestrians. And walking to stores suck because then you have to carry the shit along with you, you know unless you steal a shopping cart. But then the massive amounts of police catch you and stuff you in the overpopulated prisons! AND THEN BUTT SEXUAL ASSAULT OF THE SECOND DEGREE!!!

Well, maybe not.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

What do you mean, "You (American people)"? You some kind of bigot? We don't take kindly to that kind of talk up here in the North!

I don't know where you heard that we don't have sidewalks. I often walk on sidewalks when I walk places. I do not often walk places however because I live in rural area. But all the cities I've visited have sidewalks and an abundance of pedestrians. And walking to stores suck because then you have to carry the shit along with you, you know unless you steal a shopping cart. But then the massive amounts of police catch you and stuff you in the overpopulated prisons! AND THEN BUTT SEXUAL ASSAULT OF THE SECOND DEGREE!!!

Well, maybe not.

That just made my day! ... I wunder what that says about me

non-euclidean fuck machine

Well, maybe not.

BHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

Well, I have to justify myself. America is such an exotic country for us, people of Poland.

We only walk everywhere or use public transportation because only few people has a car and cars are usualy old or barely running anyways...

You have to really watch out in the streets because you can often meet polar bears wondering around and sometimes pack of wild boars that came from forests. We have lots of forests, even the biggest cities are surounded by a forest. Cities have usualy just one main street...or none... That explains why cars aren't that useful anyways.

I only got to know what a cell phone is half a year ago. A year ago we had our first homeline phone installed! We had a party going for three days for this occasion and I called all my uncles, aunts and cousins that had a telephone access... the means...three people....

I have internet because my dad works for the government and they gave us special VIP package.

The same with refridgerator and washing machine... My mum bought a brand new black and white TV three years ago! It's great!

.... :lol:I just couldn't stop myself. These are myth about Poland as a post-comunist country. I think many, many pople has this picture of my country in their minds. LOL