I need help with something important!

Sign in to follow this  

As the title states, something bad happened, my computer died today. It seems like I need a new video card. Until the problem is solved, I need things to do to help pass time. I can still use the interwebs via phone (which is how I'm typing this.). Any suggestions (except for useless advice) to help pass help pass the time would be great.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

It's almost 11 P.M. here, so if I wanted it, I would have to wait til tomorrow to get it, and last I checked Best Buy and Target don't have the first one.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

How Smart is this phone? If you can, I'd say get minecraft mobile. It's a weird version of minecraft, but a good time killer if you can get invested.

If you can't do that, but can still run browser games and the like, play a lot of Happy Wheels. It's got lots of content and is continually adding more, and can get fairly addictive, but still comes in bite-size chunks.

If The limit of your phone is just viewing web pages, then click this link, and we'll talk to you next week.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

How Smart is this phone? If you can, I'd say get minecraft mobile. It's a weird version of minecraft, but a good time killer if you can get invested.

If you can't do that, but can still run browser games and the like, play a lot of Happy Wheels. It's got lots of content and is continually adding more, and can get fairly addictive, but still comes in bite-size chunks.

If The limit of your phone is just viewing web pages, then click this link, and we'll talk to you next week.

Oh god...The tropes! Also, Freeman's Mind quotes are heading a few of the pages. I think "Walking Techbane" is one of 'em.

Anyway, check out the comic Basic Instructions. There are a lot of 'em and they're pretty clever. Four panels each, updated three times a week.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Oh God shiny what have you done! You don't just throw tv tropes out like that, it's some powerful shit.

He was literally asking for it.

Yes but if I asked you to push me off a cliff, would you do it? That stuff is too much I've spent days on it with out stoping for anything.

non-euclidean fuck machine