Self gaming challenge, that I need your guys help with

Sign in to follow this  

Hey, as the title states, I've given my self a gaming challenge, for an old game, the game: Final Fantasy 7, the challenge: Start a new game and beat it in one day. I've gotten about 10 hours, by skipping all dialogue, and skipping the sidequests, about 14 hours by not skipping the dialogue, and doing most of the sidequests, so I know I can do it. Why am I posting this then? For the hell of it, and 'Cause I would like witnesses. How will I get these witnesses? Well by streaming of course! (in hopes I get people to watch as well.) If I don't do it this week, then it'll most likely happen some time next week, here's the link: http://www.livestream.com/psychoticninja and I'll make a reply the night before I do it, 'cause I'm going to start early (for obvious reasons) now I know about different time zones and all that, so to some it'll look like I'm gaming at 3 in the morning, when really it's 10 PM, and finishing with the game. I would love it if people watched me play.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Good luck, would be more impressed if you finished it in a day after getting Knights of the Round, W-Summon, Omnislash, AND beaten multiple Weapons :P But hey, I know those are time consuming and would kill your game time. I probably won't pop by, just because my ISP is enforcing arbitrary bandwidth limits lately. The internet's going to hell.

Good luck, would be more impressed if you finished it in a day after getting Knights of the Round, W-Summon, Omnislash, AND beaten multiple Weapons :P But hey, I know those are time consuming and would kill your game time. I probably won't pop by, just because my ISP is enforcing arbitrary bandwidth limits lately. The internet's going to hell.

Yeah, If I was to do all of that, well I might need two days to beat the game, but I feel comfortable enough where I don't need Omnislash, I already know I don't need any summon, or any of that. Hell, I can beat Sephiroth, on average 4500 HP, around level 60.

Yeah, the game is stupid easy to beat in a short time (9 was the last PS1 FF title I remember being satisfyingly long). I actually beat the final bosses with an average party level of 50, with just commonplace materia. When I went back after getting all the things I listed, the game was lagging from all the stuff it had to do.

At first I was debating wither or not I should use the "new" PC version which just came out, but the PC version has been out since '98, so the one with achievements is just a quick cash-in.

Hey, if anyone's still interested, I'm streaming on Friday, I'll PM any that are interested on Thursday night with the link.

Not much of an RPG guy, but I might stop by and share a sip of whiskey with ya while you play.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I'll be there :)

Last time I played Final Fantasy 7 I beat it in like 70 hours.

Then again, I had never played anything like it before.

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

So, I streamed the game, Chuck came in to say hi, my friends Heartless and Grimm watched, and Ikthias also watched. Unfortunately I didn't beat the game, still was on disk 1, and I only got one game over: Fighting Dyne.

It's alright, well I do plan on doing more streams, more often too. Same with my friend Heartless.