Man builds working Tesla gun!

http://www.geeksaresexy.net/2012/10/14/man-builds-working-tesla-gun/

It's real, he's a modern mad scientist!

Click to see the video presentation (unfortunately it's only at Vimeo for now).

Go Tesla! :D

I read some about Tesla and his inventions many years ago and I kinda get a feeling we've missed lots of much better technologies because it's all been hidden by US military and God knows who... I hope we will recover his inventions into working, every day devices (of course Tesla gun is an extreme example ) :P

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Tesla gun builds working man

Is interrogated and kidnapped by North Korean military

State officials declare working man is actually a time machine.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

A battery powered, portable tesla coil. Well nothing new, but I've never seen one that size before. I would not exactly call it a gun tough and you won't be able to actually cause any damage with it. Because of the high frequency and the small current, the worst you can get from a battery powered tesla coil is a minor skin burn at the "entry"point.

I read some about Tesla and his inventions many years ago and I kinda get a feeling we've missed lots of much better technologies because it's all been hidden by US military and God knows who... I hope we will recover his inventions into working, every day devices (of course Tesla gun is an extreme example ) :P

His inventions are already omnipresent in our everyday lives, be it the AC power grid, radio, x-ray, radar or other things. See here for more.

Oh god... It's Dr. Horrible

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Tesla guns working man.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.