Red Triangle pictures - sort of HL2 in real life

Sign in to follow this  

A derelict industrial zone in St Petersburg, Russia (if you click on an image it will open a viewer where you can change the settings - 2D, 3D etc):

m

m

m

m

m

m

The whole gallery is here.

Regards

That actually does look just like the City 17 architecture. Crazy stuff yo! I'd rep you for it, but I give too freely and all my rep has disappeared.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

That actually does look just like the City 17 architecture. Crazy stuff yo! I'd rep you for it, but I give too freely and all my rep has disappeared.

I'll do it for you

non-euclidean fuck machine

Thanks, but I just would like to make it clear that I did not take those pictures - that was Alex Savin, a Russian ex-pat living in Finland. I just saw the pics on Phereo, where he and I post frequently, thought they were great and decided to post here to share...

Regards

I believe City 17 is supposed to be set in Eastern Europe, Raising the Bar mentions Valve's artists doing research in areas like this for inspiration if memory serves.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."