Next-Gen Hopes Article

Sign in to follow this  

Really interesting article about the author's (albeit, realistic) hopes for the future of gaming.

What I find especially funny is his prediction that Microsoft and Sony's business plans will effectively run GameStop out of business for switching from retail to digital, and that GameStop will bitch and moan all the way - kind of like the gaming fanbase itself. It's funny because GameStop has been the bane of retail gaming's existence for a long time and now, when they go out, they'll finally be in agreement with the consumers.

But, of course, this is all speculation.

http://metagearsolid.org/2013/02/next-gen-hopes/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Valve and Nvidia are on the forefront of the console war from what I've seen of the plans and hardware... I sincerely hope that it works out at least very closely to what that article says.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

It's funny because GameStop has been the bane of retail gaming's existence for a long time and now, when they go out, they'll finally be in agreement with the consumers.

Yeah man Sony and MS totally wont exploit there position of complete power.