Subtitle Livestream Session

Sign in to follow this  

Greetings, subtitle fans!

With the upcoming possible release of the new Freeman's Mind, I have decided that I would like to show a live stream of my creation of subtitles for Freeman's Mind.

As such, I have created this thread to speak about this. As I do have to work (overtime for the next three weeks) and I do not know the upcoming release date of the next episode, I cannot give you a precise time when the streaming will begin but I can give you some idea.

If the episode is released on a weekday, I can begin the streaming starting around 7PM Pacific time (US). If the episode is released on a weekend day, I can begin streaming starting around 5PM Pacific time (US).

To access the stream, please go to:

[stream account canceled]

Please note: I will not begin streaming until after I view the episode in full first. I will begin streaming directly after that, though. :) I will turn off streaming after I upload the subtitle file to this forum. I predict that the streaming will take between 2-3 hours or thereabouts.

I hope people can attend. Thanks!