Minecraft Dedicated Server

Sign in to follow this  

24.9.111.10:25565

SMP, no server-side mods. I already killed the end dragon. (this isn't creative mode, so don't get upset if a creeper comes and kills your work)

Please don't be a douche, don't destroy anything that has been made, (especially any part of the giant glowstone bridge that isn't quite complete yet) and don't steal anything from private chests.

If you go across the bridge, (which is within viewing distance of the spawn area) you will come to my house made of obsidian, (and lava flow sides) above it is a public crafting, storage and sharing area. Do not take anything that is not in the chests. (chests are for sharing up there) DO NOT VIOLATE PERSONAL PRIVACY!!! (in other words, stay out of my house please)

Use caution when entering the Nether... It's the absolute hardest I've ever had for a nether entrance, but the portal itself is safe in the Nether.

[EDIT] Forgot to mention, you keep your items when you die... It makes it less painful. ;)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

If you use a nether chest up there then you have a chest for each and every person who comes up there and no person can access the other person's chest even though it's the same chest.

I do have one up there, but there's also a regular chest for sharing items you don't need/use... Like when I get 3 stacks of coal from just exploring, and don't want to add it to the 12 I already have, or when I make 18 stacks of torches, just because I can...

I'm a nice guy, might even put some diamond in there once in a blue moon.

Oh, and I forgot to mention... When you die, you keep your items on respawn.

Whenever I try to join, I am on the server for a second or two, so I can see the world briefly, and then it disconnects saying: 'Connection Lost - Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset'

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

You probly need to update Java... That's a client-side error, not server-side.

Temporarily down since I'm cloning my HDD. (trying to upgrade to an older, yet faster, drive)

Should be back up within 3 hours of this post. (400GB of stuff takes a long while to clone, even with a high-end USB3 enclosure)

Back up already... The clone of my drive went well... Went from a 5200RPM Samsung Spinpiont (reliable, but way too slow) to a 7200RPM Seagate Momentus. (faster version of the same drive; both are made by Seagate)

You probly need to update Java... That's a client-side error, not server-side.

Well I tested it against other servers and could connect, and a connection reset could have been caused by something on either end of the line, which is why I mentioned it.

Also your server seems to now be out of date. :P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Hmm... 1.4.7 is the version... Did they roll out 1.5 yet? (I'm using a pirated client)

NEW!!! I just updated everything to 1.5, everything should work with the new client.