PS4 and Sony Conference Comments

Sign in to follow this  

So, its the next day. Most of us (or some of us), have seen the Sony Press Conference and the unveiling of the PS4. What do you guys think?

I love the fact we can use used games with the new sony console and that the system doesn't require you to be online. The price is pretty affordable $399.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

The PS4 has a strong lead against the Xbone. Microsoft really made it possible for Sony to do this, having given away much of the Xbone's features/problems before Sony's main press conference. Sony did a good job with specifically highlighting certain features that the PS4 will have over the Xbone without necessarily calling out their competitor. Plus they nailed the price, although there's some speculation about online play with the PS4 that needs to be cleared up before that price can be taken as-is.

The only thing that both companies have fumbled the ball on, in my opinion, is day 1 game titles for both systems. I've yet to see any games to justify a console purchase on release date.

As nice as the consoles seem, I can still beat them with my 6 month old mid-grade gaming laptop.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.