quick update

Sign in to follow this  

Just to let everyone know, episode 5 is now under production, though I could still use some more people. Faceposer animators are still wanted, plus I could use a texture artist. One contacted me, but has been silent for weeks since. Progress is going to be a little slow at first since this will be the first episode with something resembling a team, plus I'm working out some issues with getting more custom content. The upside is that once things get going, this and future episodes should come out faster.

EDIT: I've gotten about 5 requests for setting up forums plus a couple people have made some already.  Bear with me while I pick one and help set it up.

Hello Ross. I'm trying to download episode 4 with no success. I always get an error message.

Is there any alternate download sources?

By the way, fantastic job on the first 3 episodes!

Will you be using your original episode 5 idea for this episode?

ronaldo: Well it's Filefront, I am having some problems with them, they keep deleting files because they're not viewed frequently enough. Here's another link:

http://cm.cdhoom.com/?p=browse&action=movies&gameid=37&id=720

anonymous dude: No, On A Rail was my original idea for 5. My original idea for 4 is on hold until I feel more ambitious. 5 will be something else not as impressive action-wise, but more focused on the dialogue.

Well, good luck to you with your Faceposing and everything Ross. Wish I could do something to help but I really have no knowledge of this.

I hope you aren't pressured into making these movies because I'm sure everybody's patient enough so you can really just take all the time you need.

Hmm, by dialogue, I am guessing you're referring to something along the lines of Episode Two?

~Silver Calix

so im gussing thats all you need right

calix: Yeah, Episode 2 is a good comparison to what 5 will be like. After that, I intend for them to get a little more livelier in general.

Hey, ross. This is amazing news, much luck with the team Can you please tell me yr email? Thanks

if some1 does make a forum for this im in
also u should make a myspace page for civil protection
if u have time

Forum eh? I could look into it, but of course we couldn't do anything about it if Ross doesn't not allow us to.

Quick question. Are the maps in #4 all custom or...?

hi i love these episodes and just wanted to say that ill help spread the word about what your making here.
:)

Good Luke with episode 5.

No, we, err, Ross edited some HL2 Maps.

Love the 4 episodes thus far...great comedic timing and script!!
Something that you might think of for future episodes...You're supposedly in an Eastern European country/city/whatever, yet EVERYONE has American or British accents...Whats up with THAT?!

Keep fighting the good FIGHT!
Graham

anonymous dude: they're all modified versions of HL2 single player maps, some more modified than others.

graham: Well Valve started that trend, though I plan to offer my explanation of it eventually, haven't decided in which episode.