The Gravity Gun

Sign in to follow this  

It's Corridor Digital... Everything they do is "pretty cool".

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

That was surprisingly good! I didn't have high expectations when I opened it up, but it seemed to be very well made indeed.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

That was surprisingly good! I didn't have high expectations when I opened it up, but it seemed to be very well made indeed.

You need to watch more Corridor Digital stuff then... They even have a full-length movie under their belt. (beats out several Hollywood productions I've seen in recent years, all for less than 1/100000th the budget of Hollywood's SFX that sucked)

You need to watch more Corridor Digital stuff then... They even have a full-length movie under their belt. (beats out several Hollywood productions I've seen in recent years, all for less than 1/100000th the budget of Hollywood's SFX that sucked)

I did look over a few of their other videos after watching, including a rather odd potion overdose one. :shock:

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Did you also look at Sync? It's hosted on another account, but they were the ones that did it. And Prism... Prism was the inspiration behind one of my Shadowrun campaigns when all my friends were in the same general location... (instead of halfway across the country)

Should check out their music as well... It's good.