Help me win a scholarship! (Pretty Please!)

Sign in to follow this  

The short version is that you should click here so that I have a better chance of getting a scholarship to, you know, afford college.

What this is is the GotChosen 4K scholarship. If I win, that means that I get $40,000 that I no longer have to spend on college. It is basically a drawing, and the more sponsors I have, the more chances I get. If by some miracle I do win this thing, that would be immensely helpful to my college education. All you have to do is click the link, register, and sponsor me: https://www.gotchosen.com/en/scholarship/sponsor/Scott155

Anyway, feel free to ask questions or tell me that you sponsored me so that I may dole out all due virtual high-fives. I greatly appreciate anyone actually bothering to do this for me!

Also feel free to share that link, I've been told a lot of people use this "internet" thing nowadays and the more people the better!

Last little side note, I'm not making any promises, but since I am going into film-making and animation as my major IF I win I may do a thank-you video. I've not decided yet.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I would, but I am really trying to limit the number of locations I give my e-mail out to. Sorry.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.