LA Noire Soundtrack

Sign in to follow this  

300px-L.A._Noire_soundtrack.jpg

Los Angeles, 1947 Amid the post-war boom of Hollywood's Golden Age, Cole Phelps is an LAPD detective thrown headfirst into a city drowning in its own success. Corruption is rampant, the drug trade is exploding, and murder rates are at an all-time high. In his fight to climb the ranks and do what's right, Phelps must unravel the truth behind a string of arson attacks, racketeering conspiracies and brutal murders, battling the L.A. underworld and even members of his own department to uncover a secret that could shake the city to its rotten core.

Using groundbreaking new animation technology that captures every nuance of an actor's facial performance in astonishing detail, L.A. Noire is a violent crime thriller that blends breathtaking action with true detective work to deliver an unprecedented interactive experience. Search for clues, chase down suspects and interrogate witnesses as you struggle to find the truth in a city where everyone has something to hide.

The L.A. Noire Official Soundtrack is full of 40's jazz and blues music, in addition to period-authentic advertisements and radio shows playing over the radio's of Team Bondi's recreation of 1947 Los Angeles.

"The music is produced and written by Stephen Coates (The Real Tuesday Weld) with guest vocals by Claudia Brucken (Propaganda), with additional music composed by Woody Jackson, whose work on Red Dead Redemption with Bill Elm won multiple awards."

Heres the Orchestrated Soundtrack (Music in the game and usually played at the beginning or end of each case) kbrhuUFjCII

There is also a remix EP of 6 classic tracks that were remixed and the album aswell as the LA Noire Soundtrack album were released on the same day of the games release: May 17th, 2011

I like the games soundtrack aswell as the remix EP both are quite good, I would suggest a listen if you liked the game

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."