The Sims 4 thoughts.

Sign in to follow this  

So what do you guys think of it?

Personally, I think it sucks. I'd rather my free roaming Sims 3 world and creating my OWN worlds with the creator. (Although it was a pain in the butt trying to get the creator to detect the game on Steam) Sims 4 is nice but it looks way too 'cartooney' for me, the graphics makes it look like a game for 12 year olds. There's a lot of reasons why The Sims 4 fails the expectations of many players, but I'll let everyone else state them. If it was up to me, I'd sit here for two hours listing the pro's and con's.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Ok, so I own Sims 3, and a few expansions that I got as a bonus from a Humble Bundle... I personally find the idea of micromanaging a family's entire life to be boring, and the actual task to be tedious.

I have a total of 8 hours of gameplay time and somehow managed to kill off the male of the family via old age by having him eat several cakes in a row. I managed to keep his wife at age 20 for the entire game, then got too bored to sit through more of the same.

If you find this sort of game entertaining, good for you... I don't.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hehe. I have 627 hours played of it. I can see how it's not entertaining, I understand you completely. X3 But I find it strangely fun so whoopee!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I like The Sims, but I don't know if I should get Sims 4 yet. In theory, I don't mind the cut features- I never really used pools and Create-A-Style very much anyway, and toddlers just suck. I should know, I was one :P

All things considered, it doesn't seem like a bad game, but it's probably not worth what they're charging for it.

I watched some review of it saying the same, better to wait for the price to die down first. The Sims games have always been pricey as hell, and the expansions don't friggin' help.

-------

I'm just gonna stick with sims 1 and 2 for now, best in the series imo.

the name's riley