Where can I get a toy musket?

Sign in to follow this  

Hi. So, as some of you may know, I am a HUGE 1700s - 1800s weapon enthusiast. I am not old enough to legally possess any kind of gun, so I am resorting to buying a toy of some kind. Where can I find some wood & steel toy muskets WIH moving parts that I can find for a reasonable price? Preferably one that's sturdy for play?

Contrary to popular belief, "Let me google that for you" is not a very helpful link for forum topics. Not to mention the results of what you posted didn't even remotely come up with anything helpful, or really related to what he was asking.

As for where you can find the toy, I'm not sure where you would look for something that specific but you could always try Amazon or ebay. If toy companies aren't selling what you're looking for through them, then at least you may be able to find a private collector or something, though they do tend to sell at inflated prices, assuming it's not up for bid instead. Not a lot of toys are made with wood and metal anymore so I can't imagine a lot of non-private sellers will have any.

Are you looking for one for like a re-enactment or just good old fashion play? Just out of curiosity.

Retired Forum Moderator