Freeman's Mind Commentary

Sign in to follow this  

So I have been following Freeman’s Mind for almost as long as Ross has been making them and every time I introduce them to the concept I describe it as a mix of a Let's Play and those Abridge Series that the kids where into back in 2006/2007. Heck I haven’t kept up with them but I imagine they still are going strong.

Anyway to my point, one youtuber I followed by the name hbi2k would end up doing commentaries of his series after finishing them. Sometimes about jokes he made or how he edited together footage and other such commentary bs. I was wondering if Ross had any plans to put together commentaries for Freeman’s Mind episodes once he is done. I don’t know if there would be a huge amount of interest in this but I for one would love to see something like this.

What are your guys' thoughts on this and if senpai notices me do you have any plans for something like this?

The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars. -- Carl Sagan

I don't see an episode by episode commentary really making much sense. Especially since it would require about as much work as what went into making the episodes. That said, once it's done, it'd be kinda cool if he just made a "making-of" style video where he talks about how he makes an FM episode from start to finish.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!