Freeman's Mind - Folge 0

Sign in to follow this  

German subtitles for Episode 0 of Freeman's Mind, again based on danielsangeo's English subs.

Subtitles for the hologram and the scientists are based on the original German version of the game. Sadly, the German version of Half-Life is a mess (for several reasons), so the subtitles might be completely out of sync sometimes. What I mean is that an 8 word sentence spoken in the video can be a a 16 word sentence in the German subs.

Anyways, feedback is appreciated!

Deutsche Untertitel für Folge 0 von Freeman's Mind, wiedermal basierend auf danielsangeos englischen Untertiteln.

Die Untertitel für das Hologramm und die Wissenschaftler basieren auf der deutschen Version des Spiels, die, wie ihr vielleicht wisst, leider ein Chaos ist (aus verschiedenen Gründen). Aus diesem Grund können Untertitel manchmal viel zu lange sein für das, was man im Video sieht. Ein im Video gesprochener 8-Worte Satz kann zum Beispiel in den Untertiteln zu einem 16-Worte Satz werden.

Rückmeldungen wären nett!

freeman_s_mind_episode_0_ge.srt

Danke schön!

I don't speak German but I know how the German language is in comparison to something like English. My sympathies on this. I checked it against the video and it seems to work out beautifully (IMHO). So, thanks! I'll stick it in my compendium now. :D