Online math learning resources?

Sign in to follow this  

So I'm rapidly approaching that wall in my programming ability of what I can do with a limited knowledge of math and I need to start finding ways to overcome it. I don't need to be able to understand advanced physics since there's already thing's like physX and Havok for that. I'm talking more about algebra, and some calculus and trigonometry.

Does anyone know of any online resources that could help me with this? I've been using one site right now called Math Is Fun which is great as a crash course resource but I need something a little more indepth.

Thanks!

Retired Forum Moderator

My suggestion is to look for inexpensive old college books... Can usually get those subject's books for ~$5 in near-new condition.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Huh. You know I never even thought to do that. :|

Still, any additional resources are also welcome. I'll look into those books though.

Retired Forum Moderator

Khan academy - try it, they have loads of subjects but I think Math is their biggest (and I think one they started out all of this). I haven't used it for math for some time, but they had videos, written stuff, as well as tests and examples you can calculate. Imho its one of the top free resource out there.

https://www.khanacademy.org/