Magda on TwitchTV Again...

Sign in to follow this  

I'm doing this again!

Today at 10.p.m. Warsaw time which is about 4 and a half hours from posting this thread! Exciting!

You can watch me play GuildWars2 and talk in the same time! (not showing my face yet ;p)

Once, hopefully I get used to it and the times and frequency of Magda Twitch transmissions will intensify!

*If I won't show up, that doesn't mean I'm a chicken, that probably means our new internet provider sucks ;p

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Heyyyy! I just finished. Thank you for anyone watching. I saw a message on my chat that I was only streaming the audio! :oops: Can someone tell me if that's true? If so, thanks anyone who decided just to listen :D without seeing what the hell I'm doing in this game. I should test it with Ross next time...

Unless it was about not showing my face... well... I'm not showing my face on the camera................................... YET

Sorry I couldn't make it - I was out running an Open-Mic night, and I've only just got back from it. Hope you had fun!

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Sorry I couldn't make it - I was out running an Open-Mic night, and I've only just got back from it. Hope you had fun!

It's ok! Maybe next time. I had some fun, yes :)

Heyyyy! I just finished. Thank you for anyone watching. I saw a message on my chat that I was only streaming the audio! :oops: Can someone tell me if that's true? If so, thanks anyone who decided just to listen :D without seeing what the hell I'm doing in this game. I should test it with Ross next time...

Unless it was about not showing my face... well... I'm not showing my face on the camera................................... YET

I was able to watch the twitch stream. It was my first time on twitch and I thought you did a good job. The video was streaming, but it was it was very laggy. However, when just listening to the audio on radiotwitch, it was fine. Thanks for the good stream!

It's about quality, not quantity.

I was able to watch the twitch stream. It was my first time on twitch and I thought you did a good job. The video was streaming, but it was it was very laggy. However, when just listening to the audio on radiotwitch, it was fine. Thanks for the good stream!

Thank you! I'm flattered I was the first Twitch broadcaster for you :D I'm not sure how much I can help about the lag, but good to know there's Twitch radio. I had no idea!

I know pretty much nothing about video-capturing or watchyamacallit but I've hear-said from some pretty good youtube channels Q&A's that OBS a pretty good free option for video-capturing. I might be missing a possible fact that OBS can't be used for streaming but I 'unno, I've heard OBS is a really good program for recording and the like.

I think it's also very stable, so unless the lag is your computer dying from a stroke, I think using a stable program might help a lot, and I know for a fact there's a lot of free programs out there.

I know pretty much nothing about video-capturing or watchyamacallit but I've hear-said from some pretty good youtube channels Q&A's that OBS a pretty good free option for video-capturing. I might be missing a possible fact that OBS can't be used for streaming but I 'unno, I've heard OBS is a really good program for recording and the like.

I think it's also very stable, so unless the lag is your computer dying from a stroke, I think using a stable program might help a lot, and I know for a fact there's a lot of free programs out there.

Thanks! I actually use this software. But it's a bit complicated so all the settings are from a tutorial I found. They work so far. All the other programs either frozed or crashed the game... or Windows : ]