Thru The Eyes Of Freeman (Half-Life Machinima Series)

Greetings all, shadow here. I decided to take a step back and rework Gordons Mind and make several changes to the format,title,etc. All future episode will take this effect. This series is based on Freeman's Mind, which means there are several similarities. Expect that. But also expect a fresh look on gordon freeman to take hold around episode 3. The first few episodes show him as a wisecracking joker. But after "shit hits the fan" He will become much different.(of course tho,if you caused all your co-workers to die ou wouldn't joke much!)

This doesnt mean there wont be jokes,there will be plenty to keep things entertaining. I also am not hiding the fact i take heavy inspiration from freeman's mind.

You can find the update video here:jD_qDrzy7DM

This explains all the changes,why, ect.

Episode 2 will be posted on this forum as well once its done. it should be ready for upload in a few hours.

I hope you all like these changes. This is for my sanity and happiness. I do not want to change the series because a few people dont like im creating something too similar to freeman's mind when they're never gonna watch episodes anyway.

:D Keen to see the next episode!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Hey! Im uploading it right now! I was editing all day long,literally 16 hours trying to get it done. I didnt "need" to push so much but i wanted it up asap since im doing the big rework of the series. This episode will showcase plenty of jokes,some fun with NPCs as well as the start or a more serious freeman. mostly due to a joke i made....not the ending. wink wink.

Heres Episode 2: 4NHWeTVPl8M

I will be taking a few days to collect myself, see how things go, and pretty much just try and relax. Its been a rollercoaster ride thus far for this series. Its my most watched ever. My most liked ever. but saddly also my most disliked and hated ever. Im hoping as i push on things get better!

Hope you all enjoy!