Ross's Game Dungeon: Go To Hell

Sign in to follow this  

Subtitles: English

Go to hell, everybody! This is a game I almost covered last year, but I think it fits especially well after Construction Bob. Some may be disappointed that this is just a casual game, but not only are the next episodes this month going to be more substantial games, but I think this might have one of my favorite endings for the Game Dungeon so far. I don’t have much more to say other than that I’ll be busy working on the next two episode to get done by Halloween. On that note, I have received a TON of emails and I’ll try my best to respond to everyone, but you may have to wait until November for a lot of them just so I can get the videos done in time. More stuff coming!

View full article

good plan, Ross

still, we would like to know roughly when the next CP will come out

I agree, I'm glad that we will have something to enjoy between CP episodes. Good luck at work this month.

Awesome. I like FM and the simplicity of it I can tell is awesome. I haven't seen anything like it before either so your problem with origoinality is nonexistant I think. Keep up the good work!

Forget about FM... Thats how it happens... Slowly you will forget about CP, then you will think of a new project and CP will be lost for sure... Quit this FM business its not even funny...

anonymous dude: I can appreciate it if you don't don't like FM, but I think I have more perspective over the future of CP than you do. I'll say it again, FM will die before CP will.

You're looking for an Audio Man!? Good grief, I edit heaps of stuff every day, how dare you say it's boring?

Though, I don't trust myself to apply for it, because I'm always worried that no matter what it is, I'll do it wrong. I get like that with things that aren't mine.

To otto:
> Though, I don't trust myself to
> apply for it, because I'm always
> worried that no matter what it
> is, I'll do it wrong. I get like
> that with things that aren't
> mine.

I'd say, go for it anyway. If you screw up, you screw up. But if not, then you can take the satisfaction from knowing that you contributed to something cool.

A can-do attitude is the prime ingredient for success. It is those who say "I can't" or who listen to others who tell them they can't are doomed to failure before they even start.

For seven years, I ran the online fan community for actress/artist Ariana Richards. I live on the Gulf Coast and she lives on the West Coast. I had no contacts in the entertainment industry. I had friends and family telling me I was wasting my time and that nothing would come of it. I believed I could do it and refused to listen to naysayers. The fan community and its web site was made official and Ariana posts its forums when she has time. I can't take all the credit, though. I put what I was doing in God's hands and let Him make make of it what He willed. I realize not everyone believes in that sort of thing, but I believed it would work and it did work. So I factor that in when I speak of this.

So, don't let anyone, especially yourself, get in the way of trying something. You may be surprised at just how much you can do.

Ross, Why don't you give otto here a small assignment and see what happens. You certainly won't be any worse off than you are now if it doesn't work out, but if it does, you get your help and your episodes will benefit.

Good day, everyone...

In Christ,
G. B. Jackson

pigeon skunk: It won't be until after the new year I'm afraid, but I hope to pick up the pace then.

Otto: I imagine you'd be fine man, this isn't hard what I'm talking about (some sound editing can be fun, but balancing the volume levels for 50 lines I consider not fun). Unfortunately several people beat you to it. Since I'm trying to be fair I'm going with the first qualified-sounding person that contacted me. So sorry about that, but it's nothing personal.

Aye, that's fine Ross. No harm done, but I still think that placing all the lines to balance audio is real fun.

G. B. Jackson:

Thanks a lot mate, I wasn't expecting to get that kind of response from anyone. Thanks for your kind words, I will definitely take what you said into account.

Otto, I'm just thankful that there are people like you in the world who enjoy putting together technical stuff like audio balancing, so the rest of us don't have to. =)

Hehehe, thank you. I can't help it being fun for me.

Well I liked audio editing once upon a time, but once you do that on top of writing, voice acting, animating, mapping, recording, some graphics work, and video editing, then it loses some of the sparkle.

just for curiosity reasons,,,,, how long does it usually take to make fm eps?

hey!!! anonymous after shifty. what u thinkin' FM IS GREAT!!! I played the 1st half life all the way to the end! (it's fun taking your crowbar to a CORPSE AND HITTING TILL IT BLOWS UP!) BUT ANYWAY FM vs. CP; CP does win (to me) but FM Is a good partener to CP I MEAN C'MON!!!!!!!!!! >:P >:P

Lol, and? FM still is not funny, along with your "explosive corpses"

g.b. jackson,
(about what you said with can-do attitudes) I have a can-do attitude but, I get discouraged by people very easily -.- Alls that it takes is one person telling me that I can't do it or calling me incapable for me to truly think I can not get it done. I don't know why I get that way :/

nice one eidrog! thx 4 tellin evry1 on this site! (sigh)

sompin rong heyu? i see comments al day and get mad at peepol like anonymous here!!!!!