Smokeless Tobacco (Dip)

Sign in to follow this  

Cant find a good dip forum so I figured why not make a topic on the ol farm of accursedness. :D My favorite dip is Copenhagen Straight (sometimes southern) who all dips? And whats your favorote? Bad dips? Bad experiences? Let me know!!!

I don't like dips. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

My 2 cents: It's a disgusting habit and you should make an effort to quit

the name's riley

Okay well at first I thought we were talking about dips as in... Sauces, for chips and shit. But I'm growing more and more aware that this is not the case. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Not a kid

Lol, man my joke wasn't aimed at you and I wasn't referring to literal kids. I was trying to crack a joke about how trendy Vaping is amongst 20 something hipsters. It was a lot funnier in my head.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Okay well at first I thought we were talking about dips as in... Sauces, for chips and shit. But I'm growing more and more aware that this is not the case. XD

Haha. I see. Well that would suck to have a glob of a sauce in your mouth for 40 minutes instead of that xD

Not a kid

Lol, man my joke wasn't aimed at you and I wasn't referring to literal kids. I was trying to crack a joke about how trendy Vaping is amongst 20 something hipsters. It was a lot funnier in my head.

I know mate lol. They do enjoy the vape shit here. :/ i cant stand it. Half of them never smoked before and just do it to be cool or show off with their clouds. :/

My 2 cents: It's a disgusting habit and you should make an effort to quit

I have lung cancer so this is what i do. :/

No need to add oral cancer on top of that

the name's riley

Can't say I'm particularly one for narcotics, going so far as to even refuse plain drinking to the point of intoxication. I don't particularly enjoy feeling "altered" if you will. Sober and aware is where I'm most comfortable. I can't even stand head rushes.

Retired Forum Moderator

Dipping is nasty. My roommate in college dipped in our dorm, but when he needed to throw away his full dip cups, he'd just put them in the water fountain right outside our room. Like, he didn't empty the cup into the fountain, but he just set it on top of it like it wasn't his problem anymore. I would have reported him for that if he didn't share his whisky with me all throughout sophomore year.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

I've never even smoked tobacco
I did once and felt like shit

ldYM1qO.jpg

the name's riley

:lol: That's gold

-------