Test boop bop

Sign in to follow this  

Great! I'd be glad to help with Italian subtitles

Hey how did u get the whole half life 2 world all together? Also did u use the VALVe editing software for the character movments? i was thinking of making a show on half life 2 too but in the Episode 1 or 2 world i have not made that choice yet.

i am trying to help with german subs , because i have to write next year my english exam

To Merry: Yes, it's used in the software VALVe used for their games.

Oh, and good job people! Thanks for all your help with the episodes. The next ones coming up are sounding real interesting, but still, no rush.

NIIIICE DUDE!!!!! PROGRESS IS SWEEET!!!! I HAVE EPS 1-6 BURNT TO DVD'S SO I WATCH THEM ON TV!!!!! PLUS FM1!!!!! SEEING FM2 IS ALMOST DONE IS THE GREATEST THING ----- EVER!!!!! (no rush/pressure ross!!! <:-) )

If you can't find anyone to do proper swedish subtitling(I.E; Poor grammar and whatnot), I'd be more than happy to lend a hand. I reckon you have volunteers as it is though, let's just hope they've got quality to come with.

Also! Have fun. No, really, see to entertaining yourself! I hope you'll have a lovely week filled with joy and all that juicy good stuff. I'm sure you deserve anyway.

Nice! Now I can make subs easier!
Thank you very much Ross!

I already have the spanish subs for episode 1-3 i did post them on the forumbut i still need the subs files for episodes 4-5 if you cuold send me the files i will be more than thankfull.

My e-mail is: [email protected]

By the way if you are ok i will continue with the english to spanish translation of the subs.

Also if you want you can use the links below for downloading the files they include the video and the subs, if you or anibody has time to watch them please tell me what do you think about my translations.

http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=OV2WM924

http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=28DYPJIO

AWESOME!!! Cannot wait for Ep. 2 of FM! And the new CPs sounds awesome! Enjoy your holiday!

Also, is there any way one can DL the Ep. of FM. Cus I don't see it.

Do u think its possible to get the whole half life 2 episode 1 and 2 in a single area? Also exactally what type of VALVe softwear editing kit(s) did u use? (there is more than one type of kit)

If there is anything I can do to help with CP just let me know if u want. My Email is [email protected]

I can translate subtitles into European Portuguese. Do you already have subtitle files in English, or do I have to write and synch them myself?

w* up,,,, u mean halloween safety was episode 5? and spisod 6-7 are undr producton? :/

hey wtf to u merry in lower case "m" don't use my name!