My Subtitle Plans for the Upcoming Website Overhaul

Sign in to follow this  

Greetings, folks.

Ross has stated in the past that he wants to overhaul the Accursed Farms website. Also, I realize that only English subtitles are linked from the main page. So, here is my intention for when the website is overhauled and rolled out:

I plan to go through every video entry and add links to all currently available translations. There are currently some 421 subtitle files for the 167 videos currently subbed in English, not counting the ones recently added to the non-English language sections which I plan to go through and add to the compilation tomorrow and send off to be added to the official videos. I would go ahead and add the other currently translated files now, but I don't know if it'd survive the transition and, with so many files, I don't want to do double work. Sorry, folks. :(

Hopefully I won't miss anything in the transition once the website is overhauled! Thank you!

Here's hoping when this overhaul happens the forums actually get some form of promotion

the name's riley